Ive been reading the forums here almost daily in my freetime at work and I get a lot of good info and have been for quite a while. I have a few questions myself Im wondering if you guys can help me with.

First is in my late teens i started curling almost daily, for well over a year. I ended up with big biceps and all my friends and I thought I was the shit because of it. about 9 years later my entire body seems to have surpassed my biceps by far and no joke Ive been curling the same amount for wellll over a year now. I lift weights very seriously 5 days a week and nothing has plateau'd except my biceps. They seem to be in an eternal state of 60 lb dumbells being my highest curl and 140 pounds on a barbell curl. Thats my highest, not my average reps either. I thought i could row and lat pull my way past the plateau but even as those go higher and higher my curls dont change one bit. Does anyone have any tips?

One more question, Ive been doing Leg presses instead of squats for a few months now and Im making good progress weight wise, but is this a waste of my time? I sometimes feel like im cheating myself out of squats, but I seriously just do NOT like them. What do you guys think? get over it and squat? or can i actually acheive some nice mass over time doing heavy leg presses?

Thanks in advance for any answers I appreciate it.