The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Beach Body

Wannabebig New Member

Beach Body

Hi I'm 6ft tall 185 pounds. I eat a lot of crap and not any fruits or vegetables. I also drink alot of soda. Im always tired and a little off. I want to change my unhealthy habits and life style. I want a skinny but toned beach body. Here is what I want to look like. http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/...49F10344A5.jpg Or http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/...3/dc13a0ac.jpg This is what I look like. http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/...3/9df35dd8.jpg. Any diet or exercise suggestions. Maybe a diet plan that I can stick with so I keep a healthy life style for ever. Im a very motivated person. I use to be really skinny. I am just use to eating anything I want. but that has caught up to me and now I am gaining weight especially in my stomach. I will sometimes go hours with out eating and then be so hungry I will eat everything insite. I rarely eat breakfast and eat most of my meals in the evening espcially snacks that have a lot of fat and caleries in them. I tried following a bodybuilding diet a couple of years ago and it didnt work because I couldn't get all the food down espcially in the morning so I gave up. I would love a plan eating small meals thru out the day. I dont like eating tuna or any kind of fish. But other then that I will give it a try. Thanks for the help and advice.
    Last edited by musicman55456; 09-17-2012 at 05:12 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Download our free HCT-12 program (see tab at top of page). Read through it in its entirety.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    I would recommend starting strength in the beginning for quick strength gains and after that you can go with hct
    Want to handstand like bruce lee ?

www.lostartofhandbalancing.com

Learn How To Do A Handstand !