Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Calculator?

  1. #1
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22

    Calculator?

    Hi
    I am looking for some help, how do you work out how much protein & carbs you need to have?

  2. #2
    Senior Member tom183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,420
    First you need to know your maintenance calories. Do you know that?

    Other stats like height, weight, goals etc wouldn't hurt either.
    Last edited by tom183; 07-12-2012 at 05:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    It's dependant on your goals. Are you looking to gain or lose weight?

    Macronutrients Calculator should help you get a rough idea of what you need to consume.

  4. #4
    Wannabebig New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by zenicman View Post
    Hi
    I am looking for some help, how do you work out how much protein & carbs you need to have?
    My previous post: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?154168-CalculatorViagra Online
    It is all an estimations! but it gives you a hint of what you should and shouldn't do..
    If I were you, I will use the link Beef posted, it will do the work for you..
    Last edited by gutierrez33; 09-07-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Dani

  5. #5
    Wannabebig New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    For this you need to have a scientific calculator.

  6. #6
    Wannabebig Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef Building View Post
    It's dependant on your goals. Are you looking to gain or lose weight?

    Macronutrients Calculator should help you get a rough idea of what you need to consume.
    Yeah very much so depends on what you looking for

  7. #7
    For this you need to have a scientific calculator.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tom183 View Post
    First you need to know your maintenance calories. Do you know that?

    Other stats like height, weight, goals etc wouldn't hurt either.
    OBOUT THIS?

Similar Threads

  1. BMR Calculator
    By darius19 in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:23 AM
  2. Looking for a calculator....
    By Paladyr in forum Diet and Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 12:51 AM
  3. Is There A Calculator Available?
    By KkKk in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2003, 11:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •