The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ness' Bodybuilding Journal: Rebirth

So here I am at 23 years old and realizing that my youth won't forgive my body's inadequate shape forever. I want to also have a good physique during the rest of my twenties, not to mention life. So it's time to start training. I currently weight about 172 pounds at 5'11''. I want to weigh at least 200 pounds eventually, and then my ultimate goal someday would be 225 to 230. That would be a dream. Well hopefully that dream starts now.

I'm still a little raw with the bodybuilding realm, techniques, terminology, etc. I've read a decent amount of information on this site the last few days. I decided to start things off with the original Wannabebig workout routine that was published here in 2001. Went to the gym last night to get things started. This was more of an experimental phase to see how I felt about the routine. I go to a 24-Hour FItness close to my house. So here was the first phase:

Day 1 : Chest and Back

Chest

* Flat Barbell Bench Press :115 x 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Low Incline Dumbbell Press :37.5 x 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Dips : 2 x 6-8 reps

Back

* Chin ups : 2 x 3 reps (these were difficult for me...can't really find a pure chin up bar there. It's more like a pull up attachment with handles...)
    * Deadlifts : 90 x 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Barbell Rows :75 x 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Shrugs : 80 x 1 x 10 reps

* Crunches : 3 x 100 reps

So that was the first day. Not very strong, but what is why I'm training. I plan to go at least three times a week. I'm very busy, but I don't want to fall behind and/or quit. So any advice anyone would give me since I"m a beginner I would love. Positive feedback or constructive criticism is welcome. Anything to help me improve. I know my diet is a big part of this so I'm going to have to figure that out with a little more research. Thinking about picking up a supplement too. Hopefully I find the time today to do that since I'm going to the gym tomorrow I believe. This is my second attempt at keeping a documented journal so hopefully I get the hang of it this time.
    "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

House Lannister
    I'm sure you strength will climb quickly Ness.

What does your training split look like?

I'm going to guess chest/back-shoulders/arms-legs?

Not a bad split really, but you may find HCT-12 or some of the older splits (I like WBB TOR a lot) on this website more useful.

Your exercise selection looks very good. Your volume is spot on for just coming back.

You'll definitely make a lot of progress, that is if you are doing what you need to be doing with what you are eatting. If you can shed some light on what you plan to do eatting wise.

Don't worry so much about buying supplements. I think you could make tremendous progress with making sure your diet is on track. Let's start with trying to reach the 3,000 calorie mark and see how you progress after 10 days.

Stick with the 3 day split. I assume that's putting you at a Shoulders and Arms day then a Legs only day? A 3 day split will keep you out of the gym, and get you in there just enough to keep your intensity up.

Keep us updated and get some more information with goals and how you'll get there.
    Journal http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...us-Consistency

Consistency is the key to success within this sport...

Thanks for the encouraging comments. This really means a lot to hear some insight and serves as great motivation. Here is the full routine I'll be aiming to execute and maintain:

Routine Split and Exercise Selection

Day 1 : Chest and Back

Chest

* Flat Barbell Bench Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Low Incline Dumbbell Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Dips : 2 x 6-8 reps

Back

* Chin ups : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Deadlifts : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Barbell Rows : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Shrugs : 1 x 10 reps

Day 2 : OFF

Day 3 : Legs

* Squats : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Hack Squats : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Leg Curls : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Straight Legged Deadlifts : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Standing Calve Raises : 4 x 10 reps

Day 4 : OFF

Day 5 : Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps

Shoulders

* Military Press in Rack : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Seated Dumbbell Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Standing Lateral Raises : 2 x 10 reps

Triceps

* Narrow Grip bench Press : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * French Press : 2 x 6-8 reps

Biceps

* Barbell Curls : 2 x 6-8 reps
    * Hammer Curls : 1 x 6-8 reps

Day 6 : OFF

Day 7 : OFF

Abs to be done on any training day of personal choice.

* Crunches : 4 x 8-10 reps

The only thing I've changed is doing crunches all the time as the last exercise and doing 3 x 100. Three days a week should be doable even though I'm quite busy. If I have time I'll go on a fourth day and I would like to experiment with other exercises that I may have researched in my down time. Hopefully this also helps a little.

As for my gameplan eating wise I've been doing some investigating and basically the most common advice I found was to eat clean (I'm going try extremely hard not to eat out and just cook from home) and eat small, more frequent meals instead of three large ones. This is probably the thing I'm most worried about. Eating the right things and counting calories. I'm a college student and kind of poor at the moment. My girlfriend likes to cook a lot of interesting things and lots of pasta/noodle combinations with meat and veggies (she's Asian with a lot of Cantonese influence in her food at times). I'll try to start off by reaching the 3000 calorie mark.

By the way how often, if any, do you think I should eat out? Is once a week even recommended at this point? I mean, I am a huge hamburger fan. I don't eat them everyday of course, but it's my favorite for sure. It would be nice to treat myself to something like that at a restaurant every so often.
    Last edited by Ness; 02-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Just for kicks here are some photos I took today of my current shape. I guess this is the starting point.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Did my second day workout on Monday. I guess this will be the first day of the week though I'm doing a workout since I did the other one on Saturday. Probably do two more sessions this week if I have time to get thing straight. In any case, here is how things went from what I roughly remember:

Squats : 95 x 2 x 6-8 reps

Hack Squats : 65 x 2 x 6-8 reps

Leg Curls : 80 x 2 x 6-8 reps

Straight Legged Deadlifts : 65 x 2 x 6-8 reps

Standing Calve Raises : 4 x 10 reps

I'll definitely write things down next time. I'm having trouble keeping track of the reps and weight. Or at least remember them. I struggled with the straight leg deadlifts. Or at least I need to do more research as to what I'm supposed to be feeling. I didn't really feel the pressure in my hamstrings, instead I felt it in my lower back. And I thought I was doing the exercise wrong. I couldn't seem to get the form I thought I needed.

As for my eating, I haven't written my calorie intake down...which I'm thinking about doing. But I have tried to eat around five meals a day the last three days. Yesterday due to being busy I had no choice but to eat takeout. One a burrito and later a hamburger meal. I thought that it was better than eating nothing.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

The WBB bodybuilding routine is a good choice, just stick with it. Get yourself a spiral notebook and carry it to the gym to record everything.
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

House Lannister
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    The only thing I've changed is doing crunches all the time as the last exercise and doing 3 x 100. No reason to do that high of a rep range. Add weight if regular crunches are too easy--or do another ab exercise like decline crunches or hanging leg raises. Stick to a sensible rep range like 8-20.Three days a week should be doable even though I'm quite busy. If I have time I'll go on a fourth day and I would like to experiment with other exercises that I may have researched in my down time. Hopefully this also helps a little.

As for my gameplan eating wise I've been doing some investigating and basically the most common advice I found was to eat clean (I'm going try extremely hard not to eat out and just cook from home) and eat small, more frequent meals instead of three large ones. This is probably the thing I'm most worried about. Eating the right things and counting calories. I'm a college student and kind of poor at the moment. My girlfriend likes to cook a lot of interesting things and lots of pasta/noodle combinations with meat and veggies (she's Asian with a lot of Cantonese influence in her food at times). I'll try to start off by reaching the 3000 calorie mark.
    The small, frequent eating thing is way overblown and not necessary. You can eat 3 square meals a day if you want. The Asian food probably won't be too terrible for you provided it's made with actual meat and not tofu crap. Just eat enough to gain weight and recover. You'll find out what that is soon enough. Much more than a pound a week (even that is a little high depending on your ability to stay lean) and you'll be looking at a good deal of fat gain.
    By the way how often, if any, do you think
    I should eat out? Is once a week even recommended at this point? I mean, I am a huge hamburger fan. I don't eat them everyday of course, but it's my favorite for sure. It would be nice to treat myself to something like that at a restaurant every so often.
    Nothing wrong with the occassional burger. There's really nothing wrong with a lot of the so-called "dirty" foods you hear about. I'm lean bulking but eating pop tarts. Why? They are easy to consume and fit into my macronutrient profile. It all depends on what works for you. That's not to say you can go on the "see-food" diet and eat everything in sight. However, you can give yourself a little wiggle room. If you want to indulge in a burger or have a beer go right ahead. Just don't go crazy and you'll be fine. Moderation.

response above.

Thanks for the responses. I'll definitely cut down on the crunches next time and do some other exercises. Thanks for the advice about the eating as well. Just got back from the gym about an hour ago with my first day doing the shoulders, triceps, and biceps portion of my workout. Here is what I got accomplished:

Seated Dumbbell Press:

20/20 1 x 10
    25/25 1 x 8
    25/25 1 x 10

Standing Lat Raises:

10/10 1 x 10
    10/10 1 x 10

Close Grip Bench Press:

65 1 x 10
    85 1 x 10
    85 1 x 10

French Press:

15 1 x 10
    20 1 x 8
    20 1 x 8

Barbell Curls:

40 1 x 10
    45 1 x 8
    45 1 x 8

Hammer Curls:

25/25 1 x 8

Machine Incline Press:

80 1 x 8
    80 1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100
    1 x 100
    1 x 100

Unfortunately there was no military press component I could find at my 24 Hour Fitness, which surprised me. So I substituted for the machine incline press instead because I didn't want to not leave without doing something left in my routine. I'll have to find something else to add to the program I guess. Maybe that? This was really an experimental phase since it was my first time going there doing this routine. My arms aren't really aching that much...not sure if they should be. I did the exercises at the weight where I thought I could only do about 8 - 10 reps. I'll add some more next week because I honestly didn't feel like I pushed myself that much. We'll see. At least I have this information to fall back on for next week to make some adjustments.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Went to the gym Monday. Chest and back.

Flat Barbell Bench Press:

115 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8

Low Incline Dumbell Press :

37.5/37.5 1 x 8
    37.5/37.5 1 x 8

Pull Ups:

1 x 3
    1 x 2

Deadlift:

95 1 x 6
    95 1 x 7
    95 1 x 6

Barbell Row:

75 1 x 6
    75 1 x 8

Dips:

1 x 8
    1 x 8

Shrugs:

40/40 1 x 10

Crunches:

1 x 100

I'm thinking of increasing the sets the next time I go to the gym, which is tonight. Perhaps by one session. On these days involving the pull ups (since there doesn't seem to be an area to do chin ups) I'm finding it quite difficult. Not sure if I really am that weak that I can't do that many or if I'm executing the exercise wrong. In any case, I'll give it some time. As for my eating, I've been trying to watch it daily. Haven't really been keeping track of the calories seeing as how what my girlfriend cooks is really ambiguous. I am trying to eat a lot more though and finishing everything on my plate. I've been eating around 4-5 smaller meals per day. To see if that helps. I was thinking of purchasing a supplement though. Perhaps Muscle Milk? I've had experience with that before and I don't mind the taste. Hopefully it helps though. I just don't think I have the finances to be eating so much every single day. Any guidance would be appreciated as usual. Thanks.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Went to the gym Wednesday. Going back today to complete my three times a week schedule. Last time was legs. Unfortunately I couldn't do curls because the machines were undergoing maintenance, so I substituted for leg extension exercises instead. I'm still having trouble with straight legged deadlifts. I think my form is really off, because I'm feeling it in my lower back, but not my quads. And it's kind of frustrating. Might have to ask for help from someone next time. So Wednesday's report:

Squats:

95 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8

Hack Squats:

65 1 x 8
    65 1 x 8
    65 1 x 8

Leg Extension:

80 1 x 6
    80 1 x 6

Straight Leg Deadlifts:

65 1 x 9
    65 1 x 9

Standing Calf Raises:

1 x 8
    1 x 8
    1x 10
    1 x 10

Crunches:

1 x 100

Last time I was at the gym I saw I was close to 180 pounds to my surprise. Which would be the highest weight I've ever had. But I'm guessing it was facade. I've been stuck at 172 pounds for a LONG time, and I did eat a lot that day. I ate a lot last night, but I'm going to see today how much I weigh.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

You legs look like they could/will be massive after a few years of heavy weights
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

House Lannister
    Went to the gym Wednesday. Going back today to complete my three times a week schedule. Last time was legs. Unfortunately I couldn't do curls because the machines were undergoing maintenance, so I substituted for leg extension exercises instead. I'm still having trouble with straight legged deadlifts. I think my form is really off, because I'm feeling it in my lower back, but not my quads. And it's kind of frustrating. Might have to ask for help from someone next time. So Wednesday's report:
    You won't feel stiff-legged deadlifts in your quads. It is a hamstring/lower back exercise, so yes you will feel it in your lower back some. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the legs are only made up of quads--hamstrings are extremely important.

Quad exercise are:
    Squats
    Hack Squats
    Smith Squats
    Front squats
    leg extension
    lunges-also have quite a bit of glute and ham involved

Hamstrings:
    Stiff-legged deadlifts
    any leg curl
    Deadlifts

Post a vid of your stiff-legged deadlifts. That'll help us out a lot. They should look something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQkOLWZ0fM

You may go down lower than that to get a better stretch in your hamstrings.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    You legs look like they could/will be massive after a few years of heavy weights
    Really? That would be sweet. I would love to have huge ass thighs like Earl Campbell did or something. I always thought my knees were super skinny though...like they had been starved to death and too much of the knee was showing through the skin. Don't mean to sound gross, but I've just gotten that comment before from more than one person in life. Too "bony".
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Quote Originally Posted by chevelle2291 View Post
    You won't feel stiff-legged deadlifts in your quads. It is a hamstring/lower back exercise, so yes you will feel it in your lower back some. Don't make the mistake of thinking that the legs are only made up of quads--hamstrings are extremely important.

Quad exercise are:
    Squats
    Hack Squats
    Smith Squats
    Front squats
    leg extension
    lunges-also have quite a bit of glute and ham involved

Hamstrings:
    Stiff-legged deadlifts
    any leg curl
    Deadlifts

Post a vid of your stiff-legged deadlifts. That'll help us out a lot. They should look something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQkOLWZ0fM

You may go down lower than that to get a better stretch in your hamstrings.
    Hey thanks a bunch for the insight.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Went to the gym today. Finished the week with shoulders, triceps and biceps exercises. Still no military press machine. So went with the Incline Press machine. Here is the report:

Seated Dumbbell Press:

25/25 1 x 10
    25/25 1 x 10
    25/25 1 x 10

Standing Lateral Raises:

10/10 1 x 10
    10/10 1 x 10

Close Grip Bench Press:

65 1 x 10
    85 1 x 10
    85 1 x 10
    85 1 x 10

French Press:

20 1 x 10
    20 1 x 10
    20 1 x 10

Barbell Curls:

45 1 x 10
    45 1 x 10
    45 1 x 10

Hammer Curls:

25/25 1 x 6
    25/25 1 x 3

Machine Incline Press:

90 1 x 10
    90 1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Went to the gym last night. Chest day. I weighed myself again and it seems I'm still at 178. If I can get to 180 I'll be so happy. I never want to be below that weight. Goal is still 225 to 230 though of course. I've been increasing the sets on some of these exercises by one. I just feel like I need to lift more...and I'm not getting drained after every workout. I should be feeling that right? I'm about to add more pounds next week of course. Seems like I'm doing 10 reps on a good amount of these exercises when I think I should be doing six to eight?

115 1 x 10
    115 1 x 10
    115 1 x 10

Low Incline Dumbell Press:

37.5/37.5 1 x 10
    37.5/37.5 1 x 10

Pull Ups (this exercise is REALLY giving me trouble)

1 x 3
    1 x 2
    1 x 2

Deadlift:

95 1 x 8
    95 1 x 8
    95 1 x8

Barbell Row:

85 1 x 6
    85 1 x 6
    85 1 x 6

Bench Dips:

1 x 8
    1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100

Military Push Ups:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10

Also started drinking some muscle milk. Like I said previously I've had some experience with it before. I know someone told me it might not be necessary at this point, but I'm thinking what harm could a small boost of protein do? I haven't bought any big jugs. Just tried out two regular sized bottles you can find anywhere. Wanted to try two new flavors.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Legs tonight. Not a bad session. Going to the gym late this evening was salvation. Wasn't having a great day all around, but getting to the gym and hitting the weights really instilled more confidence in me to get back on my feet and be all I can be in other aspects of my life. Anyways, here is the report:

Squats:

115 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8

Hack Squats: (still having some trouble trying to get really good form on this exercise)

75 1 x 6
    75 1 x 6
    75 1 x 6

Leg Curls:

90 1 x 6
    90 1 x 6

Straight Leg Deadlifts:

70 1 x 8
    70 1 x 8
    70 1 x 8

Standing Calf Raises:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10

Crunches:

1 x 100

Push Ups:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

This week has been really difficult. I still have enough time to get my three workouts in, but everything had to be pushed back to the final four days due to a busy schedule. Here is the last report from what I did last time. Shoulders, triceps, and biceps:

Seated Dumbbell Press:

30/30 1 x 8
    30/30 1 x 8
    30/30 1 x 8

Standing Lateral Raises:

15/15 1 x 8
    15/15 1 x 8

Close Grip Bench Press:

95 1 x 100
    95 1 x 100
    95 1 x 100

French Press:

25 1 x 10
    25 1 x 10
    25 1 x 10

Barbell Curls:

50 1 x 10
    50 1 x 10
    50 1 x 10

Hammer Curls:

25/25 1 x 6
    25/25 1 x 6

Machine Incline Press:

100 1 x 10
    100 1 x 10

Crunches:

1 x 100

Push Ups:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10
    Last edited by Ness; 03-10-2011 at 11:45 PM.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Updating early for a change. Just came back from the gym. Chest day. I'm still struggling with my pull ups, which is bothering me. Not sure if I'm doing it incorrectly or what the deal is. I just haven't seen that much improvement within practically a month's time. I'm going to take a photo of the equipment I use for the exercise so I can hopefully get some feedback from you guys...I feel like I'm missing something. My pushups haven't really improved that much either. Although I've only been doing those for a couple of weeks near the end of each workout...I seem to be stuck in just doing 3 sets of 10. Perhaps I'm just too tired towards the end. We'll see if things improve on leg day maybe.

The only good news I discovered, which seemed a little surprising was I weighed in at 183 pounds completely naked. I weighed 172 not too long ago and 178 like a week ago. For some reason I feel like it's a facade, but we'll check in the coming weeks. I do see a little hungrier than I have been in the past. Hopefully this is genuine weight I'm gaining. Anyways here is tonight's report:

Flat Barbell Bench:

135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8

Low Income Dumbbell Press:

40/40 1 x 10
    40/40 1 x 10

Pull Ups:

1 x 4
    1 x 2
    1 x 2

Deadlift:

115 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8
    115 1 x 8

Barbell Rows:

85 1 x 8
    85 1 x 8
    85 1 x 8

Bench Dips:

1 x 8
    1 x 8
    1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100

Push Ups:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 11
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Just came back from the gym. Leg day. Had quite a workout. It was a gym I usually don't go to, but still got my routine done.

Hack Squats:

85 1 x 6
    85 1 x 6
    85 1 x 6

Leg Curls:

90 1 x 8
    90 1 x 8
    90 1 x 8

Straight Leg Deadlifts:

75 1 x 10
    75 1 x 10
    75 1 x 10

Squats:

135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100

Push Ups:

1 x 15
    1 x 10
    1 x 10
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Seems like I'm doing 10 reps on a good amount of these exercises when I think I should be doing six to eight?

115 1 x 10
    115 1 x 10
    115 1 x 10
    I'm still struggling with my pull ups, which is bothering me. I just haven't seen that much improvement within practically a month's time... My pushups haven't really improved that much either.

Flat Barbell Bench:

135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8
    135 1 x 8
    The jump up in weight on the Flat BB bench is very impressive. I would recommend from here on out that you just make jumps of 5-10 pounds every workout. That will allow you to progress every time for a longer period of time. You won't be able to make 10-20 pound jumps every workout, so you might as well increase each workout even if it's just 5 pounds, or even if it's an extra 2 reps. As long as you are doing more reps or more weight you are progressing.

Tips on the Pullups, I'd start doing what I call "drops" or "negatives". Once you can't do any more pullups you just get yourself up to the top even if you have to step on something to get you up or just jump up and then try to resist your bodyweight while gravity pulls you down.

You could try to do 3-5 "negatives" after you do your full pullups. I've had students of mine do this for about 1 month and most of them increased their pullups significantly by the end of that 1 month.

Also, don't worry about doing push ups at the end of your workout, you are already doing more than enough during your workout.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. I'll try those suggestions. By the way here are some photos I took last night. It's been a month since I took the first set of photos. Here is the next set in practically the same poses. Honestly I feel kind of disapointed. I don't see that much change. I know I weigh more than I did a month ago by a few pounds and apparently I'm lifting more weight, but at the same time something just doesn't feel right...like I'm not convinced things are going in the right direction. It's only been a month though, so I'm thinking I'm just being really impatient more so than anything else. Well anyways, here are the pictures. By the way my left should is higher than my right. Probably due to carrying my backpack on my right shoulder a lot for the past few years...and that is probably the reason why I started feeling some pain in my lower left side not too long before I started working out. Hopefully it gets better:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。

Here is the gym report from a few nights ago. I think it was Sunday. So I'm getting started on my weekly three days tonight...a Wednesday. In any case, here is what went down with shoulders, triceps, and biceps.

Seated Dumbell Press:

30/30 1 x 10
    30/30 1 x 10
    30/30 1 x 10

Standing Lateral Raises:

15/15 1 x 10
    15/15 1 x 10

Close Grip Bench Press:

110 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 10

French Press:

27.5 1 x 10
    27.5 1 x 10
    27.5 1 x 10

Barbell Curls:

60 1 x 6
    60 1 x 6
    60 1 x 6

Machine Incline Press

110 1 x 10
    110 1 x 10

Hammer Curls:

25/25 1 x 10
    25/25 1 x 8

Crunches:

1 x 100

Push Ups:

1 x 10
    1 x 10
    1 x 10
    Last edited by Ness; 03-16-2011 at 11:21 PM.
    決してあなたの夢への信頼を失う。生き残る。