Thread: GNC Discounts?

Wannabebig New Member

GNC Discounts?

Hi,

I am doing a school report on the prices/discounts of GNC. I am looking for someone who has either been a long-time fan of GNC or has signed up for their emails for a long time (i.e. their BOGO emails etc.). Basically I am looking for someone to email me all of the discount emails they've received from GNC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send a message or post if you can help!

Thanks,
    Dan

Wannabebig New Member
    Nobody??!!!

Somebody has to be a huge GNC fan. We could talk some kind of incentive...

Quote Originally Posted by DanC1405 View Post
    Hi,
    Basically I am looking for someone to email me all of the discount emails they've received from GNC. Dan
    I don't think anyone keeps this stuff. I've been to GNC now and then, but don't have any e-mails from them. Maybe expand the scope of your "study?" What is it you are actually trying to assess?
    6'1"/203 (down 12 pounds since 5/2012)
    B: 410
    S: 480
    D: 575
    2-mile run: 13:23

I delete most of them, anyone who has a Gold Card gets the emails so you may be able to find someone who has them.

You may also be able to try a coupon site to see what they have on there in terms of historical promotions.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Wannabebig New Member
    "What is it you are actually trying to assess?"
    Basically I am trying to log all the discounts they have given out over time, since probably the beginning of 2011, to see if they have increased/decreased in number or in size.

"I delete most of them, anyone who has a Gold Card gets the emails so you may be able to find someone who has them."
    Yeah I figured anyone who has has a Gold Card would get them, I bet someone has kept them all or at least most of them...

I have checked out the coupon sites, but I think the only real way to get them all is to see all the emails they have sent.

Maybe try e-mailing them.. You never know. They might think you'd become a customer if they make you happy by providing harmless past-year discounts and dates.
    23 - 5'11'' - 200 lb
    PR's - Squat 355 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | Total 1045 | BW 213
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    Journal...

Wannabebig New Member
    Thats true, it's worth a try. I'll give that a go. I just know there are plenty of people that would have them, it's just getting ahold of them...