The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

what to eat everyday

i know there are lots of protein rich foods but which are safe to eat everyday? i find it hard to get enough protein in my diet because i don't like to eat meat too often besides chicken and fish and i don't really know of other really good sources besides those two.. i eat a lot of tuna and chicken but not enough and im worried about eating too much of the same thing..
    so what can i eat a lot of everyday to get at least 160grams of protein? what has the least long term risk in terms of health? because i know somethings gonna happen to me eventually if i eat 2 steaks everyday...

of course i have other things like flax breads, and soy milk too throughout the day... but i need something to account for the other 130 grams

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What makes you think that eating a lot of the same thing each day is going to lead to health complications? I eat a pound and a half of chicken everyday. That alone is about 185 grams of protein. And it's really not that much to eat.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Turn off the evening news when they show 'healthwatch' because they dont know jack. Animals eat the same **** every day and look at them. Look at a bull, or dogs. Eating the same thing every day is not going to hurt you. Do you think that pro bodybuilders eat anything other than, say, chicken and rice or broccoli 7 times a day for months before a contest?

I used to eat 4 tuna sandwiches a day and I was in the best shape of my life. Then I got food poisoning coupled with the flu, and I had an instant replay of a tuna sandwich with lemonade, and I havent eaten it since.

Wannabebig Member

i guess nothing has really lead me to worry about it other than the old saying about everything in moderation.
    but go on the internet and research health concerns of certain foods and you'll find that they have all sorts of studies that show people have a better chance of getting certain diseases or whatever if they eat certain animal products on a regular basis..
    Last edited by wild; 06-22-2002 at 10:13 AM.

Mind Over Matter Monster Muscle's Avatar

Re: ..

Originally posted by wild
    i guess nothing has really lead me to worry about it other than the old saying about everything in moderation.
    but go on the internet and research health concerns of certain foods and you'll find that they have all sorts of studies that show people have a better chance of getting certain diseases or whatever if they eat certain animal products on a regular basis..
    "If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is the equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor."
    -Dr. L.G.