Thread: Phil Heath 2 in a row!

Phil Heath 2 in a row!

Will he go on a Haney, Yates, Coleman type streak from this point on?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

David Herskovitz -IFBB PRO IFBB David H's Avatar
    I think that it's possible if Phil continues to build on his size and maintains his crazy asthetics. Kai Greene gave him a run for his money this year and Shawn Rhoden came up from 11th in 2011 to 3rd in 2012. That guy (Rhoden) has similar asthetics to Phil, so another year of bulking up for him may bring some scary competition for Phil in 2013. Not to mention Jay Cutler will be coming back...so in short, I think that it is possible for Phil to make a streak out of this....but he will have to continue to improve because although he was absolutely phenomenal this year, he is not leaps and bounds ahead of his competition. Those dudes will be bringing it next year for sure!

First, Health deserved it this year. I agree that if Rhoden can add some size to his upper body he would be a true challenger. I also think the Lionel Beyeke has an incredible frame, muscle bellies, and shape, and if he adds just a touch of size and comes in razor sharp he can beat anyone.

Greene is very good, but tapped out. I don't think he can do anything more in a positive way with his body. I also think his ridiculous hair is something that holds him back. Someone should really get a hold of him and explain that to him.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Even if he deserved it, would they give it to Greene with that grapefruit video in his past?

Just get under the bar!

And the fucking retarded hairdo, who knows?

This is one of the best overall Olympias I have watched. Every Guy in the top 10 pretty much brought one of their best packages. I think Kai has more of a freak factor with his physique and he beats Phil from the back but overall Phil has much better porportions and size combo. I was really impressed with Shawn Roden's improvements and believe if he continues he will be in the top slot in 2-3years.

The 212 class was also a great showing and one of my favorites, Flex Lewis, finally won beating Davind Henry by only 1 point. My good friend Tricky Jackson also did great placing top 6. He is one of the best posers out there. He would have retired a long time ago if the wouldn't have came out with the 212 class.

Next year should be even better with Jay, Phil, Kai, and everyone else as long as they are point on.

What is the idea behind the 212 class? Do competitors progress to the open simply when they are heavy enough? Apologies if this is an idiotic question.

I saw Flex Lewis in person in May and despite not being that tall, he still looked about 280lbs+!! I couldnt believe he weighed in at 209 or something. I understand he would have been as dry as a bone but still, amazing.
    This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy - George Bernard Shaw

I think heath will continue to dominate, I was watching and thought wow kai looks good, hes got to be the man to beat, only rhoden before him really impressed me. Then phil came out and it was pretty obvious, especially when they called them both out for the comparisons.

I think another to watch in the future could be roelly winklaar. Some very freaky bodyparts.
    Check out my training:
    http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...?144135-My-Log

My smolov blog '12 : start 475 - finish: 520
    http://jtrain-ing.blogspot.co.uk/