Thread: Supplements

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Supplements

Hello! So im 18 years old and i can pretty much eat ANYTHING and gain no fat whatsoever. Im also a football player. So I work heavy ass workouts three days a week and was thinking of taking supplements. I was thinking on the days i work out take Muscle Milk when pre workout like maybe an hour before then post workout cytogainer (3 scoops is what i was thinking unless you think 4 would be better) and then Muscle milk before i go to bed. I dont want to gain fat i want to bulk up and make my six pack and arms more muscular. Tell me what you think. I could also just take MM 3 times a day if you think that would be better. Thanks in advance!

Aesthetics have nothing to do with football. Big biceps and abs won't help you break a tackle or make a tackle.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon63 View Post
    Aesthetics have nothing to do with football. Big biceps and abs won't help you break a tackle or make a tackle.
    Yes thank you I know...I said that only to inform people that I do cardio things everyday and burn calories easily.

You said you can eat almost anything and not get fat and then say you don't want to get fat???

I would not bother with the pre-workout shake especially if you eat within a few hours of training. The PWO shake is a good idea. If you eat near bed don't worry about the shake then, but if not, then a shake is fine.

If you want high quality at a very reasonable price check out AtLarge's award winning line of supplements: www.atlargenutrition.com

Opticen+ would be the ideal one for your purposes. If you are 17 or older you should also consider RESULTS.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon63 View Post
    Yet discounting lineman, the best players are always jacked. Go figure...

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Yet discounting lineman, the best players are always jacked. Go figure...
    Well yeah, a lower bodyfat percentage isn't a bad thing, but, in football, strength comes first. Aesthetics are irrelevant.

With that being said, I enjoy bodybuilding and I play football, LOL.