The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

behold the power of nair!

About an hour, some shaving cream, clippers, nair, and a whole lot of hot water...

clicky.

http://chrislehr.com/ot/gym/wo/beholdthepowerofnair.jpg

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Much better. You might want to bathe in some aftershave, though. Or have the visine ready to eliminate those red pockmarks that may develop.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Mind Over Matter Monster Muscle's Avatar
    it looks hella better, shave those pits 2. you dont look like such a old puke anymore. i can see your stomach defintion much better also.

no way im shaving my pits - trim, ok - but not shaving. I need to get my back waxed again

Originally posted by chrislehr
    no way im shaving my pits - trim, ok - but not shaving. I need to get my back waxed again
    just with hair trimmers, the same you use on your shaved head

Yea, ok... but next time, I am not shaving the treasure trail either... its weird seeing my own navel hairless..

*shrugs*
    apparently everyone isn't a fan of teen-wolf...
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

lookin good
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Unofficial Superhero Man O Steel's Avatar
    That's pretty dang impressive... now I know that I'm not the only hairy b@st@rd in the world. At least I now know that it will probably work for me too.

Being short sucks!

Yeah dude,,shave the pits,,sahve tha head and the face..get a good tan.....and youll be good to go!
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!

naw, keep the gorilla suit brother
    "If you have a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it will burn out. But when you have a human body that is the equivalent of a 10-horsepower motor and you subject it to a 12-horsepower load, it eventually becomes a 12-horsepower motor."
    -Dr. L.G.

funny, you aren't smiling in one picture and you are in the other

how perfect just send it to a diet pill company they'll use it for a before and after pic
    "learn to swim"
    -maynard

i just shaved....damn I feel refreshed...

You guys may call this being a pussy but i call it being lucky, because i dont grow hair on my chest, back, or upper arms at all. hehe
    "Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master"