Guess I have been off track for a long time now. Haven't really been taking things seriously since I landed this new job. Was having some quiet time last night, and starting to think that the root of most of my problems/stress is because I haven't been in the gym doing what I should be, and I haven't been eating right at all. First few weeks are just going to be to get in the groove... so no calorie counting until I've gotten myself straightened out.

Have been thinking a lot about some Bible scripture that I referred myself to awhile ago, about the body being the Temple of God... and honestly, I haven't been doing my part to keep that Temple in good condition physically or mentally. Self esteem issues, along with a stressful job and poor nutrition is not a good combination.

So let's get started...

Current stats:
Ht: 5'10
Wt: 183
Bf: ~17? Not too flabby.

I'll take measurements in about a week or two when I've swollen up a little bit from using the muscles. Haven't used them in a long time and I would be embarrassed to post what I think it is.

--

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" (1 Corinthians 6:19).

"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6:20).