Thread: When is the best tim of the day to check my Ketones/Glucose

When is the best tim of the day to check my Ketones/Glucose

TOday is my first day of my CKD with Allie. I wanted to know when is the best tim of day to check my Ketones and Glucose level. Thanx
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

I doubt you'll get there before sometime during the 3rd day, but you can still check if you like.

Any time is fine. Note that keto sticks are not god and do not know all. Your hydration levels can dilute the results etc. So just do what you gotta do and keep going with it--even without ketosis in those three days, below maintenance eating will get you results.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine