The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    The Truth

German Body Comp while bulking?

Would that be stupid to do, or actually beneficial?

I want to try this some time soon, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna start bulking Monday.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Bad idea, never exercise while bulking. Most people make the mistake of lifting and bulking at the same time -- highly counterproductive.

Lying at home in bed is the best way to bulk. Try to move as little as possible and eat as much as you can.

Mystic Eric
    Lmao.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    marshall is some character, man I mean some character. LMAO
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

Well..then i guess that like 80% of our society has been bulking for quite some time now.
    Last edited by davetha1; 06-25-2002 at 05:09 PM.

I will answer. First, I don't know the specifics of the routine, so I cannot answer definitively. Second, were you not just asking about Nautilus principles? Give them a go.

Simplistic
    Originally posted by MarshallPenn
    Bad idea, never exercise while bulking. Most people make the mistake of lifting and bulking at the same time -- highly counterproductive.

Lying at home in bed is the best way to bulk. Try to move as little as possible and eat as much as you can.
    WTF?

The Truth
    lol @ marshall.. What I meant was, because there's barely any rest.. it's light weights, high reps..

Lots of people use to drop their BF.

The GBC method doesn't do much to drop fat... it's diet that drops fat.
    It's personally, too high rep for me.. I'd say lift in the 6-10 rep range for maximum growth gains.
    I'm not saying you won't make gains.... but there's better ways to do it.
    Last edited by Chomsky; 06-25-2002 at 07:38 PM.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"

The Truth
    Hmm... Strange how most people on it lose more BF(And lots of it) than they do on normal routines... Some even gain muscle, too... But, my goal is to add as much LEAN muscle as possible.. not lose bf and add a little muscle.

CP knows his ****...

The only reason GBC would cause a fat loss, is because it would be considered a form of cardiovascular activity.
    Great for building endurance, and in combination with pylometrics, a great routine for athletes, but if you want to build lots of hard muscle... it's not the way to do it.
    There's no way of just packing on lean muscle. Well, you can do it, but it's really, really slow. Just eat lots of healthy food, train hard, and watch the muscle grow like weeds.
    "Let's hope the ship has a captain, in other words, since we're not taking part in what's going on."
    -Noam Chomsky
    "It's like putting pearls on swine. You can dress up a pig... but it's still a pig... isn't it? oink oink oink..oink oink"
    -Henry Rollins
    Push the envelope... watch it bend..
    -Tool
    "In the valley of the shadow of death... I fear no one, because i am the baddest mother****er in the valley!"