Hey

I've recently started back up at uni and have tried to change my life style to help achieve my weight lifting goals (Gaining Mass). I've been training on and off for a few years and went from about 59kg with no muscle, to 69kg with about 12% body fat. (this was 2 weeks ago)

For the last 6 months while at home, i was eating 3 big meals a day, with a post shake on workout days, and sort of neglected my diet a little on off days.

However, over the last 2 weeks ive been trying my best to fit in at least 6 meals a day. I've included a breakfast shake which has oats, whey, whole milk, just before i eat my 3 bacon and 3 eggs... A Pre & post shake, both with around 300cal each. other then that im making sure i eat about 500cal and 30-50g protein every few hours.

I know im eating more then before, about 700-1000cal more, but im eating smaller portions more frequently now.

After weighing myself after my workout today i was about 67kg. Ive lost about 3-4lbs.

I don't expect the scales to start going up straight away after 2 weeks, but to be loosing weight is quite annoying. I know i have a very fast metabolism and im thinking that by eating more frequently im boosting my metabolism to burn even more, and therefore im loosing weight. Is this logical??