Hello all. First time post here at the advice of Chris. I was looking for some advice on getting into a bench shirt. I was thinking about getting one mainly for training and support to take some stress off the shoulders. I was hoping to find something that was relatively easy to get into and easy to learn. I'm not looking for a ton of carryover. What I found on my own was the Inzer blast shirt, but I've heard good and bad things about it so I dunno... I've also been trying to do a little of my own research and it sounds like ANY shirt is going to need 3 spotters to use safely, which I won't usually have access to. Are there any shirts that won't really change your technique and just provide some compression to the shoulders or should I maybe just look into something like a slingshot?

I don't know if it's relevant here, but it seems on other boards someone inevitably asks so here are a few stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180
Bench: 300 last time I tried a max, but I've lost about 15 pounds since then so probably closer to 285-290.

Thank you very much for any input.