The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pix Of A Freak

Hybrid View

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy

Pix Of A Freak

Sup Naw WBB??

Its that "Good Ole' Freak" again. I said that I would post one month pix as soon as I got'em. Well, I got'em and I would like you guys to check it out. I am currently fluxuating between 180-183 hopefully getting to 190 soon. These pix where taken on 6/18/2002 a month after my competition which I weighed in at 158. Well, here they are let me know what you think.

Holla Atcha later,

Freaky

http://www.pbase.com/mrintense/1month_after_comp_pix
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Pretty cut up in those!
    "damn...can't beat logic like that.
    NAte is exactly right." - Tryska

Lookin' good, man. Lookin' real good.
    Color me jealous.
    teh ownz joo all 4 free! if joo don't like it, you is teh GHEY!
    -Voodazz

As always my friend, unbelievable. Your genetics are through the roof. Wish I looked that good!

I can't believe you competed at 158! You're so lean still 25lbs later! In one month too! Going to shoot myself now.

Damn you were ripped, what was your bf?

Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy

competition photo 6th place outta 18

MP,

This is a competition photo at 158 and starving!! I was a rail in this photo. Man, I am glad to be bulking again.

http://www.pbase.com/image/2724904
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

You look great man.

It's amazing how you've gained so much muscle in only one month.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

You look great Freak. Chicken, he gained so much muscle because he had lost quite a bit when he dieted. If you look at his pics now, he is quite lean, he certainly does not have 20 ish lbs of fat. When I did my show as a teen, I competed at 186, but was over 200 within a few days. I had overdieted as well.

Lookin awesome, but you looked like **** in the contest pic
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

6 months of training?

Thats right orangecrush, 6 monthes of trainig. Nothing more nothing less. Something like the "BODY FOR LIFE" guys and gals.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    6 months all natural???

anyway I think you look fabulous at the new weight I thought you looked drawn out when you were comp ready but I guess if you haven't been training that long that explains it

were you HEAVILY involved in athletics prior to the IRON

The Fitness Industry is a 1 billion dollar industry.
    --Dairy Queens Blizzard pulls in 3/4 of a billion.
    --------------We are the elite.------------

Your physical state at 180 appears to be more in line with your goals.

I wouldn't think intense dieting would be required given your naturally low level of bodyfat. Quite the contrary, I would put more effort in fine tuning, than an overhaul.

With genetics such as you appear to have any mistakes can be easily and quickly corrected.

Well done.
    Last edited by MRJ; 06-28-2002 at 01:14 PM.
    Best Regards,

Originally posted by Holto
    6 months all natural???

anyway I think you look fabulous at the new weight I thought you looked drawn out when you were comp ready but I guess if you haven't been training that long that explains it

were you HEAVILY involved in athletics prior to the IRON
    If you review the images within the attached website for
    "Mr. Freaky" you will note his physical state prior to his current exercise regiment was quite impressive.

I don't know that I would use the term "Freaky" to describe the genetics this person possesses, as much as I would gifted.

Truly one of those persons who does possess a genetic foundation for a professional bodybuilding career.
    Best Regards,

MRJ, Holto-

The In the Beginning Pix are after 2 monthes of serious weight training. I was much smaller then that when I started. I weighed in at a rough 148-150 when starting back on Jan.05, 2002. I do believe the "In the beginning pix" are around mid- March or beginning of April of this year. I'm at work so I can't post any pix from that time but I will and I will make sure that the comparison is seen.

Thanks again for the great compliments from you both.

Holto, to answer you question about sports, I played Division 2 basketball, then I broke my jaw and I lost 12lbs never regaining it. I alway recreationally lifted but nothing ever serious. I didn't go to the gym for about a full year. So I was pretty weak when starting. I will find a beginners pic and post it in the gallery.

Again Sorry for the confusion. I will correct the name of that gallery, right away.

Hence the name "AFreakyMutation" after posting "the start " you will see the why.

Sorry about the confusion

MACHINE
    You certainly are genetically gifted. Nice pics and good work
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

No need to apologize, Mr. Freaky.

Regardless of whether the initial images are from scratch or from 2 months-out, 6 months, etc. I stand by my initial assessment that indeed you have been born with a genetic gift not many possess.

Not to state you don't work hard, I'm sure you do, lets just say the soil within which you plant your crops is much more fertile.

Again, well done.
    Best Regards,

You have a way with your words MRJ, true enough is understood, I am blessed, I totally agree with you. I do plan on making this a professional career, hopefully with the help of the likes of you and the rest of the WBB I can make it.

Thanks again.

I was wondering how and why you started getting serious with the weights? And how you decided to make it a career choice?

Just curious.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Well, I was a rec lifter and a personal trainer who used to bodybuild said that I had the perfect body to be a bodybuilder. I always thought I lifted to be strong for my sport not to show off. When I left for school another personal trainer in Kansas, and then Orlando, FL. said the exact same things. After about a years lapse of not lifting at all and losing weight I decided to take lifting serious because I was tired of being scrawny. The gym that I am at now a personal trainer said that he thought I should try it and I decided that I would. When I made the committment to do the show I took it very seriously. I saw the results and fell in love with the "IRON GAME." Thats basically the story in a nut shell.

Oh, I love the sport some much that I have decided to "TRY" and make it a career. So all the knowledge that I pick up is very useful to me.

Strongman
    What was your BF% at 158 and what is it now at 183? You look insane in both.
    Four-Time World's Strongest Man

My bf in my competition photos was 4% and in my 1 month after photos 6-7% . Thanks for the comments too.

Not to flame or anything, but screw you

(that's right, screw you for looking 10 times better than me with 1/6th the training time)
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

Well done, freak - could you please post your w/o routine and diet you used for that incredible month?
    Last edited by Saint Patrick; 06-28-2002 at 11:10 PM.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Looking awsome dude. Amazing how looked after 2 months of work also... bigger than me after 10 months of hard work. I envy you.
    Stats
    5'10,185-190lbs, 12-16%bf