Thread: Eating Right, Cardio, Lifting Weights.... Will I get the results I want?

Wannabebig Member

Eating Right, Cardio, Lifting Weights.... Will I get the results I want?

Ok....

I am Semi-New to the Whole Health and Fitness thing. I have tried may things before and failed, but Got to keep trying.....Right?

In about 6 Weeks I m going to see my Family and last time they saw me I was a big kid at 175, 5'7' But Now I am 145 5'7' 1/2 I wish I could say 5'8' I really want to look 10 times better next time they see me.

ANyway I really would love to Tone Up/be Cut, have muscle and lose the remaining fat I have.

Currently my plan is as followed.

Monday- Bicep/Back Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

Tuesday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Wednesday- Legs Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

THursday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Friday- Triceps/Chest/Shoulder Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

Saturday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Sunday- No Workouts, Debating on if I should or should'nt Do Cardio this day.

Calorie Intake- 1,800

Protein Intake- 180g

Carbs Intake- 230g

Fat Intake- 22g [All good Fat]

- So do you think with this plan that I will Tone Up/Be Cut, have Muscle and lose that damn remaining fat? If Not What do I need to change? Is this too Much or too little?

For everyone who responds and helps me out. Thanks a Ton in advance. It is greatly appreciated

Drop the ab work out on tues,thurs, and sat. Just do cardio on those days.
    Drop the body weight exercises.
    Add more cardio on your days off, 20mins is nothing try for like 45mins.

it will take more then 6 weeks to see a huge change.

If I were your height and weight I'd prolly bulk like mad, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it to impress anyone, even my family.
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

if you're going to do cardio after weights, make sure you get some protein right after the weights, before you start the cardio. Your muscles will thank you.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee