Ok....

I am Semi-New to the Whole Health and Fitness thing. I have tried may things before and failed, but Got to keep trying.....Right?

In about 6 Weeks I m going to see my Family and last time they saw me I was a big kid at 175, 5'7' But Now I am 145 5'7' 1/2 I wish I could say 5'8' I really want to look 10 times better next time they see me.

ANyway I really would love to Tone Up/be Cut, have muscle and lose the remaining fat I have.

Currently my plan is as followed.

Monday- Bicep/Back Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

Tuesday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Wednesday- Legs Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

THursday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Friday- Triceps/Chest/Shoulder Weight Training, 20-30 min of Cardio afterwards, Body Weight exercises some time through-out the day.

Saturday- Ab Workout and Cardio before my first meal for around 45 min.

Sunday- No Workouts, Debating on if I should or should'nt Do Cardio this day.

Calorie Intake- 1,800

Protein Intake- 180g

Carbs Intake- 230g

Fat Intake- 22g [All good Fat]

- So do you think with this plan that I will Tone Up/Be Cut, have Muscle and lose that damn remaining fat? If Not What do I need to change? Is this too Much or too little?

For everyone who responds and helps me out. Thanks a Ton in advance. It is greatly appreciated