Thread: Why....People....Dumb................

Why....People....Dumb................

I work in a grocery store for a part time job and I just can't understand the total idiocy of most people. People are so dumb that they think when I'm pushing in carts I have magical breaks so I can stop them and they can just walk right by. Do they understand how lucky they are that I don't just run'em over.....but that wasn't my point.

I see people everyday come through with yogurt, followed by low fat foods, followed by slim fast, follow by snickers bars, followed by coke, followed by ice cream, followed by a salad, followed by some cookies......

Why waste your money if you aren't even really going to try......

If you do one thing in your life, work in a grocery store and see how truly dumb people are.

Trust me, this isn't my only reason for saying people are stupid by nature.

Let me ask you this, what kind of person slips and falls on a wet floor with a wet floor sign right in front of them.....

Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody

lmao! Evertime i think about this I get a big ass head ache.....oh well...laugh at them behind there backs...
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Re: Why....People....Dumb................

Originally posted by Goin_Big
    I work in a grocery store for a part time job and I just can't understand the total idiocy of most people. People are so dumb that they think when I'm pushing in carts I have magical breaks so I can stop them and they can just walk right by. Do they understand how lucky they are that I don't just run'em

haha I can relate to this. I also used to work in a grocery store, and the thing with the carts irritated the shiat out of me. One day i just clicked and just let go of the carts. And as my luck turned out, i managed to hit the boss with the carts

Hehehe nedless to say, i resigned the very next week.

lol
    all of that food might not be for just them they might have one person in the house who eats one half.. and then someone else eats the other food
    or.. they could just be pretty dumb hahaha
    Our Journal!
    R.I.P Devie

If you think about it, before the internet was readily available, there was very little nutrional information to be gained either in the public school system or even in University unless you specifically trained in that field.

Even Medical Doctors receive probably no more than a couple of hours of nutrional education throughout their career.

As for slipping on a wet floor when there is a sign, perhaps that's just genetic stupidity
    If the only thing you are holding is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I thought all the dumb people just got jobs at grocery stores.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

yea yea, or those of us who are only 18 (19 in 8 days), and don't have the "skills" (bullshit) to do money jobs.
    Beachbody coaching lets you turn your hobby into a career - Beachbody