Thread: Nedd to drop some weight fast! Please help.

Nedd to drop some weight fast! Please help.

I have a really good deal on an incentive flight coming up in 3 weeks.( long story) anyway need to drop about 15 to 20 lbs...what are some quick ways to do it..i know quick and fast is not healthy and i will loose some stength and muscle mass but i will put it back on as soon as it is over...this is just a short term deal..I have been told to do the keto diet and tons of cardio...should i cut out carbs or what??? any suggestions will help..please give me some tips...like i said i know the quick way is not the best way but ill try anyting to get this flight...thanks......i have a pretty good metabolism and I can loose weight pretty quick.. im currently at 13 BF and 228 lbs..need to be at 212 to make the flight....
    Last edited by Wolfgar73; 07-16-2002 at 06:30 PM.
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    hey, aren't you the same guy who was challenged?

Yup.....
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Alright, here's what you do.

first of all, you are going to have to restrict your carbs and bump up your protein intake (so you won't loose as much muscle, you're still gonna loose some but not as much).

Now, shedding 15-20lbs in 3 weeks will be a little tricky, but it can be done. you can always cut off your head (thats like 30pounds), but what good will that do?

ok, you mentioned that it is a short term deal...you can try loosing a lot of water weight, like wrestlers do.

also, run every morning on an empty stomach for 40-50min.
    continue working out like you usually do.
    i'm pretty sure you can drop 15pounds, you might be pushing it with 20 though.

...fattest...fatter...fat. WannaBeStrong's Avatar
    If you go on a 0 carb diet your muscles will be depleted of glycogen and you can lose up to 10lbs of water weight right away. I know people who "dropped" 10lbs in a week and thought it was bodyfat.

Wear garbage bags when you run and sleep and you'll be down by 15 in no time.