Thread: New Releases

New Releases

What are some good new releases that you have..in terms of CD's and movies?

Movies -

Minority Report
    Bourne Identity

I loved both those movies...saw them both last week...I'd suggest going to see them. I also saw Ocean's Eleven last night, even though it's kinda old..but that was a really good movie too.

CD's -

Nappy Roots - Watermelon, Chicken and Gritz
    Nelly - Nellyville
    Cam'ron - Come Home With Me

All 3 of those are good CD's...Pup also told me that the new Korn cd is good. I'll download that later tonight. How about you guys..what have you bought/seen lately?

Movies:

Minority Report was awesome.

Oceans11 was good.

Bourne Identity sucked.

I overall really liked Minority Report & Oceans 11, good entertainment which is all i expect from movies. I just thought Bourne Report was awful, this guy doesnt know who he is but can do martial arts, i mean wtf seriously.

CD's:

Havent Bought any cd's since i found the internet & piracy. Though i'll download the cd's and check them out.
    Last edited by davetha1; 07-07-2002 at 09:05 PM.

Originally posted by davetha1
    I just thought Bourne Report was awful, this guy doesnt know who he is but can do martial arts, i mean wtf seriously.
    Oh come now-- the amnesiac with skills he doesn't know he has was ripped off from Demolition Man.....which was ripped off from Total Recall.....which was probably ripped off from "Orion" by Ben Bova.....and who knows where he stole it from.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Originally posted by PowerManDL

Oh come now-- the amnesiac with skills he doesn't know he has was ripped off from Demolition Man.....which was ripped off from Total Recall.....which was probably ripped off from "Orion" by Ben Bova.....and who knows where he stole it from.
    You wanna hear something ironic? As i was reading this i saw a commercial for a new show on FOX called "John Doe". Do i need to even explain the plot behind this?

Last to theatre flicks my I've seen were Sum of all Fears and Bourne Identity. I thought both were overrated but Bourne Identity was the better of the two.

DVD I need to add soon to my collection is Orange County. LoL, my wife and I cracked up so much at that movie. Jack Black is the man.

CD's, I've been ripping alot of older stuff off the net lately...Zepplin, Skynard, Beatles, ... but I've been listening to my old Jimmy Eat World discs and the new Beasties aswell. Every time my wife and I get in the car she always wants to pop in Dashboard Confessional...."Good band" but its to whiny chicky for me to listen to a whole album at a time.