Thread: eating b4 bed on cutting diet...help please

Mind Over Matter Monster Muscle's Avatar

eating b4 bed on cutting diet...help please

Im eating turkey patties, chicken and tuna right b4 bed on the forman grill and non fat cottage cheese. I usually have olive oil with this 2. and some green veggies or fruit. I have this right b4 bed. Is this not good for my cutting diet? oh yeah..im takin this diet to the x-tream or tryin. please let me kno if im doing anything wrong. thanks in advance.

In and of itself, no, there is nothing wrong with eating before bed.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Personally I think complex foods before bed aid in keeping your metabolism high during the sleeping hours when you’re fasting. I would just loose the carbs myself
    Quit reading this and go SQUAT!

Magic Link to answer any question

Should i stay away from the oils or fruits at night? Or is that ok? Thanks

My pre-bed meal includes:

Beef or Turkey (2 oz)
    Peanutbutter (1 tbsp.)
    Canola Oil (1 tbsp.)
    Milk (8 oz.)

I don't see how it matters.

I'd dump the fruit but keep the rest of it. Protein and fats before bed are fine but I'd keep the carbs very low. Of course I keep carbs very low at every meal when I'm cutting except for 2 carb up meals.

Does anyone have a number 1 tip they recommend while cutting? What is the most important thing that I should follow? Thanks

The Chicken Mr'ga
    if you wana lose bodyfat.. 20-30% of your calorie intake should b from fats.. unsaturated fats like natural peanutbutter and unsalted peanuts r a good source of fat..
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

Right, I'd say keep the can of tuna and a tablespoon of olive oil. Or maybe sizzle a chicken breast in a skillet with some olive oil and fresh greens. Meat before bed, MMmmm.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54