Thread: Is this a good nutrition plan?

Wannabebig New Member

Is this a good nutrition plan?

Hello everyone,

I really need some help. Iíve attached a word doc of a nutrition plan done by someone who claims they are a nutrition expert. I personally am a little let down by it because it doesnít really help all that much. I paid £30 ($48) and it took the guy a month to complete it and he only sent me it when I started to question why Iíd not received it. My instructions were to provide me with a plan that would be adequate for building muscle and also losing weight (Iím 34 and have been bodybuilding on and off for the last 15 years). To me it looks like a shed load of cooking recipes with a few very obvious quotes and some motivational speech. I expected something a little more educational and a little less ď20 ways to cook a chickenĒ. Am I being unreasonable by telling him Iím not happy with it? Do you think I should have received something a little more comprehensive? If you are a trainer how does it compare to one of your plans?

Many thanks.

Paul

(Plan originally has more recipes but I had to edit them out to get the file size down)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wannabebig New Member
    Guess not.

You probably haven't received any replies because of the length of the word document. I personally saw that it was 12 pages long and thought 'can't be bothered'. I'd say most others thought the same.

Any chance you can summarize it or hi-light any parts in particular which you are questioning.

Wannabebig New Member

Re:

Consult a trusted dietitian to plan your diet according to your body type. That will you to achieve your goal.

-------------------------
    tissue array

Where did you find this guy? You should have shopped around and found somebody well known/with a good reputation.

I'm also curious what kind of "nutrition plan" you were looking for. Did you want a general overview of how you should be eating, when, and what kinds of foods, or did you want a plan that literally tells you exactly what to eat each day of the week?
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

I just glanced over it and the first thing that caught my eye was the price. Most top coaches, myself included, charge much more than $48. The average being $150-200. Also it seemed way to complicated. The simpler the better when it comes to nutrition. You can usually have a diet designed with food measurements and very specifics or just a macro breakdown for each meal depending on what you want.

Realize that even though you can buy one time custom diets from most coaches I always recommend coaching because one diet will usually need tweaked overtime for optimal results.