Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MY Journal

Well This looks like a good place to start!

My goal is to step on stage around July or August to compete at 170 4% BF.

I am at 169 last I checked BF I don't know,kinda scared to see.Last time I measured I was at 182 at 11% BF.
    I am beggining to worry that my goal of 170 will not be met.

Today I had a good day.
    My cals are at 2410
    300 grms= Protein
    100 grms= Carbs
    90 gms= Fat

Woke Up at 12:30
    Had a shake unflavored whey(nasty)and 5 grms creatine and vits
    2:30-9 ounces of extra lean ground beef
    5:00-7 ounces chicken breast
    8:00-7 ounces of chicken breast and 2 tble spoons flax oil
    8:45-9:15- workout legs and Chest(I'm gonna die!)
    10:00- 100 grms pasta and a whey shake(50 grms)
    10:30- 2 tblespoons of flax
    11:30- off to bed
    Water is at 5 litres for the day.A little low.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Well Legs and Chest killed me,went to bed at 12:00 and woke up at 6:30 am hit the gym and did tri's and shoulders.

Food is on today,I weighed in first thing in the morning,I am 171.Goal is stil 170 at 4%BF.I learned my lesson never to go over board on the bulking.I'm down 26 pounds.MY BF was at 18% at 196 at 5.9.

Woke up and hit the gym,did my dips for 12 reps with 25 pound plate around me.Aiming for 45 pound plate shouldn't be a problem with the way I designed my program.

8:00-shake and 2 ounces of oats
    went back to bed at 10:30
    woke up at 1:40
    1:50-had 12 ounces lean ground beef and some cauliflower and 60 grms of pasta
    5:00-7 ounces of chicken breast and 2 tblespoons of flax oil
    7:00- same (but no flax)
    9:00-6 ounces chicken breast
    10:30- half a whey shake abd glutimine and my vits(forgot to take them this morning)
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Whoa,longgggggg day for me today.Working a 16 hour today.
    So no training today.

Woke up at 4:45
    Almost felt like cheating today but evrything is cool.
    Food is dead on and so is my water intake.

Just for the record for those who are reading my posts,I don't put my lifts in because they don't matter.
    I can lie about them and you wouldn't know the difference so I choose to leave them out.

I'll be in bed tonight at 11:00 and will probally get a good 10 and a half hours in so I will be set to do Biceps and Hams tommorrow.Ya Baby!
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

I got 10 hours of sleep today.
    Feel better,took a nap at work last night for about an hour so that helped as well.

Got a tan today,makes me always look so much more cut
    Gonna hit up hams and Bi's tonight,I'll do bi's first and hams last.
    4 sets total for biceps and 6 sets total for Hams.

Food is on,had a some pita's today with some lettuce and tomatoe and cut up a 12 ounces of chicken breast and put peppercorn ranch dressing on it(yum)Was kept within what I'm supposed to be eating.

Gonna be getting some Andrasol sometime in the near future,that should be interesting.

Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Well I took my lady out last night so i wrote it off as a cheat day.idn't do any training today.Ham sorness is kicking in,my quads are still aching from last Sunday's workout.

Gonna get some deep tissue massage done in the following week,it wil do wonders for me so I'm looking foard to my appointments.

Food is on same with water and my sleep is around 10 hours each night.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Today is a write off as well.I have been getting 10 plus hours of sleep lately something is not right.

I am either not getting enough cals in or amd not fully recovered from my previous workouts,meaning I need more time in between body parts.

These next 2 days will be good for me.

Back to the weights on Monday if the body gives me the go ahead signal.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Today I feel good,I think that my cheat days are taking me back,I beleive that I will only have a cheat meal or half a cheat day from now on.

Slept 9 hours,water is on at 1.5 gallons.

No trainig today.

Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Monday my food was on,I actually got a email from a friend who lended some words of advice,that being said I changed my diet.It will be in effect as of next Monday.

My new ratios will be:
    Carbs 150
    Protein 275
    Fat 90
    Total will be over 2500 cals

Right now I'm at :
    Carbs 100
    Protein 300
    fat 90
    Cals at around 2410 or so.
    Did shoulders and tri's last night,whoa I'm sore!
    Wayter was on,sleep was around 8 hours.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Well today I did hams and biceps.
    My deads were way off,I still haven'y recovered from my last session not too mention my arms were sore from yesterdays workout.

Food is on,water on and I took a nap today.1.5 hour one after my workout.
    My body is tiered,no training tommorrow.

Bought some Designer whey(unflavored) to take right after my workouts with my carbs.

Will sleep probally 9 hours tommorrow.
    Need to buy some glutimine and Vit C.

Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Shoulders and Tris are sore!
    My sleep was at 8 hours plus a half hour nap.
    Water and food is on.
    No training today.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

I have been doing well so far,my arms seem to be growing from my low volume workouts,I'm doing 3-4 sets or less for my arms.

Food is good and I have taken out my cheat day because I eat one meal and the rest of the day I eat candy.

I will incorperate 2 cheat meals a week,maybe one.

My birthday is next week on the 9th so I will have 2 write off days due to partying.

Training and sleep are on and it is Squat day today
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Food ratios change tommorrow,upping my carbs up to 150 grms.
    Worked legs last night 5 sets and boy was I tiered!

This week is my recovery period so I am gonna be doing some circut training.5 compound exercises back to back.
    Should be fun!

Food is on and water is behind tonight.
    Getting stronger can't wait to to test my deadlift in a couple months.I'll be happy if I can pull 300 15 x's.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Did my circuttrainig with 5 compound movements back to back,man I almost threw up I was so out of breath.

Doing it agin on Wednesday and Thursday.
    2 sets each that all.

Food sucks today,it was a write off day,I used almost all powders today to get my protein intake.Fat is on and My carbs are below.

Gonna see crouching dragon hidden tiger tonight,should be good!

Water is on.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

I wannabebig!
    wasnt sure if u were making a joke but it is croching tiger hidden dragon =]

My bad on the title of the movie
    BTW movie was the shiat!,excellent movie.

It seems that my BF has jumped up a notch dueto my excessive partying the last 4 days.
    Dissapointed but thats what happens.
    I look bloated and flat.

It looks like my goal of getting on stage at my desired weight is slipping away.I will do my best to get there in the time I have written down.If not I will just postpone stepping on stage.

My food is on and my workouts are fine.
    Today I did dips with a 35 pound plate around my waist for 10 reps.All the way down and up.Looks like my goal of doing a 45 pound plate 10x's will be reached pretty soon.
    For those of you wondering why this is a big deal,cause I know it ain't that much weight, my triceps are extremly weak.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Well I did my hams and biceps today,I was really tiered since I was up at 4:45 to go to work.

Had a 2 hour nap after my workout,and my food is almost on except for the 10 chicken wings I ate.(hehe)

Water is on,my grip strenght needs to be brought up,it's limiting me in my deads.So I have incorperated static holds starting at 80 pound dumbells hlding for up to a minute and I'll move up until I feel my grip isn't the limiting factor in my deads.

3 sets for biceps.

Rest day tommorrow.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Hit the gym at 7:00am and did squats,5 sets.
    Went back to Sleep at 8:00 for 3 hours.

Felt great,legs are weak now,drilled them hard!!!

Food is on,water is behind lately.
    Gonna get a good nights sleep tonight.
    Need to get some glutimine and some vits.

Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Gonna hit chest and back tonight.
    Food is on and I still look flat.
    Want to increase my carbs But i will wait a little longer.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Food is on,same with water.
    Gonna hit back and chest today.

Still lookin flat,want to increase carbs but will wait.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Had a terrible chest and back workout,even though I'm terribly sore today.

Weak lifts, no energy.

No worries,today I rest tommorrow I break a record,thats how it goes

Food is on.Water is on.

Looking to boost cals at the ned of the month again,up another 100 cals.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Slept 11 hours today,decided that since I slept so long I should stay away from the weights a couple more days.

Food is good,dropped my protein down and raised my carbs up.Same cals different ratios.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Did my tris and shoulders today.Awful workout.

I'm still not recovered.I beleive it has to with my early mornings starts at work.I sleep when I get home but still.........

Must lower volume,noooooooo,must only do 1 set till failure, nooooooooo.(sarcasim noted)

Anyways,I seem to be still leaning out when in fact I want to gain weight,it will come, this time I'm gonna do it really slow so I minimize the amount of FAT I put on.

Tommorrow,Biceps and posteral exercises.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

start eating some calories little man

All in due time Cack

Carbs have been boosted,protein lowered.
    Workouts seem to be slowly improving,Hams though are taking a extreme amount of time to recover,it's probally due to the fact that I skimp on stretching my hams.

Food is getting tastier as I boost my cals up,still trying to keep em as clean as possible though.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Banned
    Did biceps today,12 mins and I was done,a whole 4 sets with 90 sec rest periods.

Food is on,water great and I am not going to weigh myself until I hit the 3000 cal mark.