Thread: Operation Mindcrime....

Operation Mindcrime....

So I went to a Queensryche show last night in Clifton Park. I normally don't make much mention of it but I really thought I'd pass it along in this case. These guys played some new stuff some really old stuff and then took a break and came out and did the entire Operation Mindcrime disc. (show & all) If you're a Queensryche fan and they are touring near you I would encourage you to go. These guys are all top notch musicians AND it's one of the best shows I've seen in a long LONG time. Just thought I'd pass that bit on to those who are into this stuff.

EDIT:OH and I forgot the wife was driving there and she nailed a coyote @ about 45 mph. He never felt a thing and we couldn't avoid it but the reason I make note of this is it was in a suburban area to start with (plenty of houses & humans around) and yes I can say with 100% certainty it was indeed a coyote he was around 45 lbs (as I did drag his carcass off the road). WIERD.
    Last edited by Wikked1; 02-03-2005 at 09:57 AM.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Any pics????

Of the coyete.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

ROADKILL ?
    Nope sorry dude but it was completely clean and ungory!

Me and my buddy are trying to get tickets to see them. We tried to get tickets for the House of Blues in Anaheim but they sold out fast. I'm a huge Queensryche fan and Operation Mindcrime was probably their best album. Glad to hear they still put on a good show.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

"Operation Mindcrime" is one of the best albums to be put out by any band ever! I would have rather seen the band live back in the day though, with all the original guys when they were at their peak. Check out the "Operation Livecrime" DVD, it's a wicked show. I used to be a huge Queensryche fan, not so much anymore...Awesome band though (used to be anyway).
    "Life is all the pain we endeavor.."

Yeah, Operation mindcrime was their best album and one of the all time greats.
    I quite liked Empire too

I saw them on tour a couple of times way back when.

They did the entire Mindcrime album on the Empire tour, too.

I didn't much like anything they've done since, but Mindcrime is fantastic. Listen to their earlier stuff, too.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.