The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: D12 = Ace

lol, if you like Eminem and have heard some of D12's stuff go out and BUY the album ...

Its called Devil's night...

It whoops...

Its got a mad Eminem solo that rips it outta Limp Bizkit soooooooo badly...

Everlast gets a few mentiosn too lol...

BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!!!!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Originally posted by Hulk

BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!!!!
    rah rah rah!!!!
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

MACHINE
    Wait until the next LB comes out. Fred Durst said that they're going to lock themselves in a sweat-shop garage this summer to record the next album. The conditions will be so bad, it'll pi$$ them off even more than they already are(because of punks like Eminem and other critics) and they'll record the "hardest album yet." I don't know if he'll stoop low enough to fire back at Eminem, but I guarantee it'll be a great album to put on your walkman at the gym. Anyone who has heard LB's first album "3 Dollar Bill Y'all" album knows that it doesn't get much harder than that - 4 years later, it's still one of my favorites.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

Gonnabebig Member
    Originally posted by gino
    Wait until the next LB comes out. Fred Durst said that they're going to lock themselves in a sweat-shop garage this summer to record the next album. The conditions will be so bad, it'll pi$$ them off even more than they already are(because of punks like Eminem and other critics) and they'll record the "hardest album yet." I don't know if he'll stoop low enough to fire back at Eminem, but I guarantee it'll be a great album to put on your walkman at the gym. Anyone who has heard LB's first album "3 Dollar Bill Y'all" album knows that it doesn't get much harder than that - 4 years later, it's still one of my favorites.
    Gino,
    ever listen to Slipknot??? I haven't heard "3 dollar bill yall", (not a big LB fan) but it sounds like i need to check it out. I find it hard to believe anything could be harder and more anger filled then the Knot album, but I hafta find out.

Hulk, you really into Eminem now? You even changed your avatar!

Hulk has always been down with shady, that's why he's my dog, fo sho.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

umm.... pup if you keep up with that Ebonics $hit bro, you may need to change your personal sig under your name to "ripped wigga"

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Yo, wat da fook ya talkin' 'bout spida?

Ebonics is da sh*t, yo.

MACHINE
    Tackleberry - I'm not willing to say that ANYTHING is as hard as slipknot. Mudvayne is close. As far as LB goes though, it's their hardest album. It took me several listenings to really pick up the melodies in the songs. They're just beating on their instruments and Fred sounds very pi$$ed. After a few listenings, you can pick up the catchy guitar rifts and the album gets so much better. The funny thing is that the album doesn't have the best production or sound quality - I'm wondering if it was poorly produced or if it was done on purpose to give it that raw, live feel, which it definitely has. The production quality, or lack thereof, gives the songs more of that "concert energy" - when you don't give a f*ck about how the band sounds because they are hyping everyone up to bang heads in the pit. Not EVERY song on the album is hard like this, but as a whole, it's a high energy, hard album.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560