Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Nfl Football

I'm just happy I survived with having to dress the cardinals defense. Man, now that I have bucs D I don't know what I woulda done without them.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    Originally posted by Bam Bam
    BUT I STILL HAVE THE MOST POINTS SCORED MUHAAHAHAHAAAA
    it ain't how many points you score, it's how many games you win.

Banned
    and don't get too comfy. I'm what? 23 pts behind you on that measure anyway? I'm also #1 in Power Rankings as well.

Great. I fooking hate football! Why does seattle suck so bad. Dilfer, hasselbeck, koren robinson...this team is filled with stars! This team is absolute garbage. Shaun Alexander is being ruined by their incompetence and impotence to move the ball at all. It's like teams can basically set everyone to spy him, and put up such a soft secondary because the QBs and receivers are absolute garbage.

Bah, this sucks. I am ranting because I'm gonna lose by two bloody points this week! It's always great when your superstar back gets you 3 fooking points...Denver D or not!

Although, I guess this is a function of Seattle's Defense being an absolute joke. They actually might make the Bungals look good this year. I wonder if as a team they can get to a negative QB rating before the end of the season.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    oh stop your whining, dude...

Deuce only put up 7 points for me AND he's hurt
    PLUS
    I don't know who to start for tonite because the Faulk-Gordon thing is supposedly a game time decision.

Plus whoever starts for me tonite, I need to score 30 pts to win. *siiigh*

Porter posting a big zero plus Pennington having an improbably good game is killing me. Look at it this way; BamBam has a decent chance of losing tonite as well.

Fantasy football is all about whining. You are either a whiner, or a gloater...there is no in-between.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    ah

that was not made sufficiently clear to me

look at it this way elp, everyone else who seemed good when we drafted lost too.

Banned
    I lost McNabb in one of my other leagues... anyone got a recommendation for the best waiver-wire fodder to pick up as a reserve QB?

I lost !

4 in a row but still top in points go figure its all about the matchups

im not worried playoffs come and all will be fine
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Banned
    you're still coasting on points scored during some of the completely insane games that P. Holmes had earlier, I think...

LOL **** its not like priest ever hit 40 for me dont hate i hit rough matchups while you had some opponants scoring 30 aweek
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Banned
    auuuuuuugh!

After a 9-0 start, my boys are slumping like punks!!

Ah well... this can't last forever. Even if I split my remaining games I'll still make the playoffs, I think...

I am very happy I was able to end your little streak.

Oh and look at fookin bammer...I agree if it weren't for Priest he'd be a bottom scraper like me!

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    Oh, I guess I should add that I am especially embarrassed to lose to a team like The Bench & Curl Jockeys.

Pfft! You only won by a couple points week 1! My qb only got me a handfull of points too. It's nice to see my RBs start performing for a change.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    Originally posted by ElPietro
    It's nice to see my RBs start performing for a change.
    Yeah, enjoy that while it lasts (which won't be long...).

Considering who I drafted you'd figure I'd enjoy this kinda success every week. Seattle is usually so far behind every week that Alexander turns into a short yardage receiver. And between injuries and Spurrier initially screwing up the offense on washington I'd say I've had a pretty hard luck season with these two. Pollard is also sucking ass this season. Usually he is very productive but seems to not be much of a target anymore without Dilger there to share the load.

But what a game last night. Vanderjaght (sp?) is sweet. I am a colts fan and it was a pretty entertaining game to watch. I didn't catch the first quarter and a bit but man what an ending. Also, I don't know why Harrison doesn't get more attention. That guy has been one of, if not the best receiver for the last 3 or 4 years and he shows no signs of slowing down. If Jerry wasn't still playing I'd say he would be maybe the only receiver possible to challenge for his reception record.

Current FFFA Enforcer

LOL dont hate peitro you had a pick before me and took alexander over preist holmes! If i remember correctly i had pick 7 so its no ones fault but your owns
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Banned
    LOL @ Bam

yeah, you right

Hell, I had pick #1 and shoulda taken Holmes... he WAS the rushing leader last year... fooking Faulk and his injuries!!

I hear Conway is hurt now too . . . my whole team is in the frigging hospital these days!!!

my only mistake was not taking gannon and taking moulds instead i thought moulds would have huge yr and i could get gannon in the next rd(everyone had a qb arleady from what i remembered) and i thought calahan would pound the ball(boy was i wrong)
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Banned
    well, you are doing OK with moulds tho, aintcha?

Banned
    man, injuries are killing me in a couple of my leagues . . . I wish all my teams had the durability and production of this one roster I have on NFL.com...

QB: Vick, (T. Green, T. Maddox reserve)
    RB: Dillon, A. Green
    WR: Moulds, H.Ward, I.Bruce
    TE: Crumpler
    K: M. Andersen

*sigh*

hopefully McAllister will get back on the horse this week and help me break this 3-game losing streak in the WBB league.

Doh, for some reason I thought I handed you your first loss. I guess I should pay closer attention to the standings.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Banned
    that's ok . . . when you're that close to the bottom of the heap, I'm sure that all the games kind of blur together . . .