Thread: Strength test???

Strength test???

Is there anyway to test how strong you are for your size..i was wondering how strong i was compaired to the average BB..I know Im nowhere as strong as the pros.or even ametures but I was courious is there any charts or test you can go by..some of my lifts are..at 6'2 230lbs( my heaviest weight at 14 BF%

Max Bench: 315
    MAX deadlift: 475
    Squat: 450
    Military press: 250
    I was just wondering how I stacked up compared to guys my size? I did all these with the best form i could using Olmypic rules.
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!

Depends who you're comparing yourself to, dude. I'm sure you don't need to be told that, for the average dude, you're strong. Then again, for a powerlifter in the 242 class, you're on the low end of the spectrum.

There are a few physical fitness tests out there that assign percentiles with respect to various lifts, tests of endurance, etc. I can't be arsed to find them, but your google is as good as mine.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Thanks Belial..I figured I was on the low end as far as powerlifters go...ive seen some PLs do some huge weight at my gym..I seem to hang in there BB wise at my gym..i would say im in the top 20% of them strength wise..i found a few test in Google im gonna try...
    A strong mind needs a strong body to back it up!!!!!!