Thread: Whats missing?

Whats missing?

Wannabebig,

I would just like to touch base with everyone in the Bodybuilding forums. Is there anything you would like to see in this section of the forums? I would love to hear what you guys would want to see.

Matt

What is it that you have in mind? Things like resources, articles, sub forums, videos, ect...?
    6'1"/203 (down 12 pounds since 5/2012)
    B: 410
    S: 480
    D: 575
    2-mile run: 13:23

All of that stuff! I'm definitely open to ideas!

Took a few days to mull it over, but I have an idea. Not entirely sure it is very feasible, but since you asked (thanks for asking, btw), I figured I would share.

I think it would be nice to see some of the common folk featured in an article. Maybe a brief Q&A so that members of the board can get an idea on what others are doing. You know, folks that have been on the board awhile. Those of us that have other professions (outside of selling products/fitness coaching/competing on the national level), but choose to hit the iron systematically anyway. I would enjoy reading a Q&A about a WWB member that is not a mod or a pro or am-pro. Maybe a monthly or by-monthly thing? Choose a member and send them 10 or 11 questions to address that concern what they are doing in the gym and a little info about them (as much as they wanna share, anyway). I would enjoy reading that stuff, and I think people would enjoy sharing - create more of a sense of a community among those of us (like myself) that don't compete but still move weight and enjoy it.
    6'1"/203 (down 12 pounds since 5/2012)
    B: 410
    S: 480
    D: 575
    2-mile run: 13:23

Tmor6,

This awesome, I'm definitely digging this idea. Lets keep them coming, so we can make Wannabebig.com the place to be!

Quote Originally Posted by tmor6 View Post
    Took a few days to mull it over, but I have an idea. Not entirely sure it is very feasible, but since you asked (thanks for asking, btw), I figured I would share.

I think it would be nice to see some of the common folk featured in an article. Maybe a brief Q&A so that members of the board can get an idea on what others are doing. You know, folks that have been on the board awhile. Those of us that have other professions (outside of selling products/fitness coaching/competing on the national level), but choose to hit the iron systematically anyway. I would enjoy reading a Q&A about a WWB member that is not a mod or a pro or am-pro. Maybe a monthly or by-monthly thing? Choose a member and send them 10 or 11 questions to address that concern what they are doing in the gym and a little info about them (as much as they wanna share, anyway). I would enjoy reading that stuff, and I think people would enjoy sharing - create more of a sense of a community among those of us (like myself) that don't compete but still move weight and enjoy it.