Thread: Wii U

Wii U

Did anyone get one yet? If so, how do you like it? They haven't been getting the best reviews and sales are reported to be low. I have the 360 and it is great for what I use it for. I don't play enough games to even think about getting the new ps or Xbox next year. If the wii u sticks around though and drops a bit in price next year, I may get it just for the Nintendo exclusives. N64 and dreamcast from Sega were probably my favorite systems.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

Quote Originally Posted by joey54 View Post
    Did anyone get one yet? If so, how do you like it? They haven't been getting the best reviews and sales are reported to be low. I have the 360 and it is great for what I use it for. I don't play enough games to even think about getting the new ps or Xbox next year. If the wii u sticks around though and drops a bit in price next year, I may get it just for the Nintendo exclusives. N64 and dreamcast from Sega were probably my favorite systems.
    The only reason I even think about getting a nintendo system is because of their exclusives. Like you said though I barely have enough time to play the games I want to play right now. I have a huge list of games I want to play just not time to do it. I still haven't finshed Gears of war 3, I'm trying to get into the Dead space series and haven't beat the new Batman. Plus resident evil 6, the metal gear looks great. It just doesn't stop.

No one else?

Method you have a ps3 right? I am considering getting one of those once the next gens comes out and they drop in price also.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

I've got a 360 and I've just bought the wife a normal Wii for her birthday next week.

Don't really know much about the Wii-U.

Also, can't ever watch any of the adverts for it without thinking of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY
    Add me on Facebook: Gaz Pengelly

Best Lifts: | Goals:
    SQ167.5(368.5) | 180(396)
    BE112.5(247.5) | 120(265)
    DL205(451) | 220(484)

www.garethkpengelly.co.uk