The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Does this Youtube bodybuilder look natural to you?

Video

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Why does it matter if he's natural or not?
    Best Gym Lifts:
    475 - 315 - 585

Best Meet Lifts (220 Raw)
    435 - 295 - 555 (1285)

Don't, sometimes people want to get an idea of what can be achieved without drugs. Make sense?

To answer the question, I would say he certainly could be. That look is definitely achievable without drugs.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

He really doesn't have the thickness and width to give off vibe he's on gear. I agree with Chris that his physique is completely obtainable if you're natural.

Was thinking this was going to be synthol man.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Just get under the bar!

Wannabebig New Member jakejoh10's Avatar
    That's definitely achievable naturally.

But that doesn't mean that he's not on drugs.
    Strength and conditioning is my passion!

AllThingsFitness.info

The thing is it doesn't really matter because it has no relevance on what you can achieve. Everyone is different and it comes down to genetics and hard work in the end. You can only be the best version of yourself.

I have friends who are on gear and you can't tell and I also have friends that are natural that look better than the ones on gear. You can always find someone that looks the part either way. People use gear as an excuse all the time as to why someone looks better than they do and most of the time the other person just works harder, is point on with nutrition.

Just be consistent, work hard, eat right, and be patient.

Easily achievable naturally. Will take work, of course, but I'm working right now with a teen bodybuilder who has that almost that level of size and conditioning, and he's been training naturally for less than 3 years.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Cress View Post
    The thing is it doesn't really matter because it has no relevance on what you can achieve. Everyone is different and it comes down to genetics and hard work in the end. You can only be the best version of yourself.

I have friends who are on gear and you can't tell and I also have friends that are natural that look better than the ones on gear. You can always find someone that looks the part either way. People use gear as an excuse all the time as to why someone looks better than they do and most of the time the other person just works harder, is point on with nutrition.

Just be consistent, work hard, eat right, and be patient.
    I agree.

Wannabebig Member
    Say he is natural, and taking Allen's comments about everyone being different into consideration, how many years work would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by thereturn View Post
    Say he is natural, and taking Allen's comments about everyone being different into consideration, how many years work would that be?
    Again its hard to put a number on it. I have known guys who are genetically blessed and achieve that look within a year of training, others taking 4-5 years. If everything is point on (training, nutrition, recovery) you should get an idea of your potential within the first year of training. Remember physique development is a marathon, not a sprint.

He's on winstrol. I can tell from his traps.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

I seriously hope you are joking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    He's on winstrol. I can tell from his traps.
    Anyways, here's my beef with this topic. Even though you are taking gear this doesn't mean you inject yourself, sit on the couch, and get huge. I have watch a lot of IFBB pro training video and have at least 3 pros train at my gym. They are some of the hardest training individuals I have ever seen. So, some of you need to check yourself. Who cares if this guy is natural or not. I guess what I'm trying to say is, go to the gym and leave it all there.

End mini rant

David Herskovitz -IFBB PRO IFBB David H's Avatar
    I don't think this guy is on any gear. I think his diet is on point and he's got pretty good genetics. Your work ethic, consistency, diet and rest go a LONG way. This look is easily attainable if you work hard and diet effectively. Of course i'm not postive if he's on gear or not, but if someone told me he was natural, I would totally believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Bryduck View Post
    I seriously hope you are joking...

Anyways, here's my beef with this topic. Even though you are taking gear this doesn't mean you inject yourself, sit on the couch, and get huge. I have watch a lot of IFBB pro training video and have at least 3 pros train at my gym. They are some of the hardest training individuals I have ever seen. So, some of you need to check yourself. Who cares if this guy is natural or not. I guess what I'm trying to say is, go to the gym and leave it all there.

End mini rant
    Yes joking

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

He says he is going to be exercising twice a day. Isn't this 'over-training' or is there a method to what he is doing that allows for a better cut? He says morning cardio and gymnastics training, lifting in the evening and more cardio.
    Ban Censors Dont Let ___ Stop___
    Love Your Enemies - It Really Messes with Their Minds

Quote Originally Posted by synonymous View Post
    He says he is going to be exercising twice a day. Isn't this 'over-training' or is there a method to what he is doing that allows for a better cut? He says morning cardio and gymnastics training, lifting in the evening and more cardio.
    No. If overtraining were that easy then anyone who worked a very physical job wouldn't be able to successfully train and progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    No. If overtraining were that easy then anyone who worked a very physical job wouldn't be able to successfully train and progress.
    Funny you said that because when I have to do some contract work to make ends meet for utility companies I find it much harder recovering from climbing utility poles all day than from training extremely hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLift View Post
    Funny you said that because when I have to do some contract work to make ends meet for utility companies I find it much harder recovering from climbing utility poles all day than from training extremely hard.
    Maybe so. Or maybe you just feel more tired than you're used to. Not saying one way or the other, just food for thought.