Hi, I'm after some help working on my routine which I think currently probably sucks. The issue is I need it to be a three day split, with the first two days working out then the third off. This is partly to fit in with my shift work and secondly because I find motivationally it much easier to stick to. I've worked out on off for years with little progress because its been on off, but recently I've found it much easier sticking to this. My aim is to slowly bulk, keep a lean physique while adding muscle. I'm 5"8, 160 with a 90kg bench and 110kg squat and deadlift.

At present on day one I do a selection of pull ups, chin ups, bench press, incline bench press, dumbbell flys, dumbbell curls and weighted sit ups. On day two I do squats, deadlifts, shoulder presses and upright rows, then off day three and back to day one after. I say a selection on day one because I alternate between focusing on chest or arms. I'm not sure where I'm overlapping muscles with day one and day two or what i may be missing out so any suggestions would be much appreciated.