The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tcooper,

List your daily intake and no bullshit. Why would you put that much down being 191lbs?

damn dude calm down lol, why so hostile?

you not read my sig?? im in middle of contest prep.. 5'6 191lbs at 8% bf is pretty big if you havent forgotten..

and to be honest im more like 5'5 lol 5'6 is pushin it

im about 220-230 in the off season....
    Last edited by tcooper; 04-03-2013 at 05:33 PM.
    5'6
    191.5lbs 8% BF
    25 yrs old
    prepping for my first show!

I'm not hostile, I just think you not being truthful. I'm currently 5'8/9 255-260, so I know what it takes to get big. Let see some progress pics of your "pretty big" self. I start my contest prep at the end of this month.

so youre 5'9 255 at 30% body fat? lol.. good job there big boy. you can call me out all you want.

since youre such an experienced body builder right? i might be newer to the body building scene but im working with one of the best coaches in the south.. following exactly what he says and he has produced numerous pros and top level competitors.. i dont have to prove myself to you.. im just stating my opinions and youre getting hot about it.. lay off the sups man.. infact lay off the forums and go outside.. its nice out ya know
    Last edited by tcooper; 04-03-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    5'6
    191.5lbs 8% BF
    25 yrs old

30 percent BF? HAHAHA..I post video and pictures all the time in the bodybuilding forum, so you can go see what I look like. Who is your prep coach? (IFBB Pro Don Long or Shelby Starnes?) I live in the south as well, so I would be interested to know. Well stop acting like a internet tough guy and a know it all, I'm stating my opinions and you're getting a little defensive. I will be posting progress pics so you can see how my prep is going.

I'm not trying to make enemies and might be stirring the pot a little, but your know it all attitude pushed me to do it.

man reread the whole thread i never once had an attitude.. If it seemed like I did my apologies.. you came at me with some strong sarcasm for no reason dude
    5'6
    191.5lbs 8% BF
    25 yrs old

Well you came off as a know it all. I accuse myself that sometimes, then I talk to Chris Mason and I feel like I know nothing. hahah You missed a couple of my questions..

lol it's all good. My apology for the know it all attitude.. must of been irritated cause thats not me at all. Not gonna put any names on blast over a forum though (coach) sure you understand
    5'6
    191.5lbs 8% BF
    25 yrs old

Well wish you the best of luck at your show, make sure to post pics in the bodybuilding section..