Thread: Cool transformation stories

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Cool transformation stories

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where I should post this so feel free to move if necessary. I was curious if anyone here had ever gone through such a dramatic change with their body that they had either a funny or very interesting encounter with people that they hadn't seen in a while?

For me, I had dropped about 70 pounds and then started weight lifting in the three years that I hadn't seen most of my old class mates after graduating from high school. I remember I went to a house party one summer, and I came across this kid who I had been aquainted with since the first grade and he says, "Wow man, you must have a twin out there. You look like an old friend of mine I went to school with named Rick (insert last name)". I stood there.... completely stunned. I told him that I was in fact the kid that he mentioned and he couldnt believe it. All night old friends were doing the same thing when they saw me and kept congratulating me on my success. My body composition had changed so much that people barely recognized me anymore.

Anyone else got any cool stories to share?

I joined the military out of high school at about 185lbs about 2 years after I got out I had ballooned up to over 250lbs at 5'9. the past year I've gotten myself back down to 195 working on my goal of 180. Not to exciting I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by bkoman View Post
    Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where I should post this so feel free to move if necessary. I was curious if anyone here had ever gone through such a dramatic change with their body that they had either a funny or very interesting encounter with people that they hadn't seen in a while?

For me, I had dropped about 70 pounds and then started weight lifting in the three years that I hadn't seen most of my old class mates after graduating from high school. I remember I went to a house party one summer, and I came across this kid who I had been aquainted with since the first grade and he says, "Wow man, you must have a twin out there. You look like an old friend of mine I went to school with named Rick (insert last name)". I stood there.... completely stunned. I told him that I was in fact the kid that he mentioned and he couldnt believe it. All night old friends were doing the same thing when they saw me and kept congratulating me on my success. My body composition had changed so much that people barely recognized me anymore.

Anyone else got any cool stories to share?

Congrats on such a BIG change. I bet it felt good to here your friend so confused! Good idea for a thread.