Hello fellow (Offically a member as of an hour ago ) WannaBeBig members. This is my first post so hopefully I dont screw anything up too bad. Anyway here's my story..

I am a senior in High School and will be playing college football next year as a Wide Receiver. I am currently 185lbs and 6ft tall. I have about 3-4 months before Summer Camp starts and I want to do anything and everything I can to gain some more quality weight before I start my college career. Since I am in high school, it is hard to find time to get all of my workouts done. For example I will do Chest/Back in the morning and then Bi's Tri's during my lifting class and thats if im lucky. I will usually have to wait till after my track practice just to finish my upper body or lower body workouts. It gets crazy and it takes a lot of motivation to get in to the weight room up to 3 times a day. When it comes to the weight room, I know what I am doing so I don't necessarily need any workout plans but if you have any suggestions I would be down to try them. Or maybe if you have any suggestions on which body parts I should be working at which time.
Heres the available lifting times I have: (8 - 8:45 AM) (10:40 - 11:20 AM) (After track practice I can take as long as I need to. Practice usually gets over about 5ish).

The REAL problems is eating! I know the obvious rules of getting about 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and also that i need to get about 3500 - 4000 calories per day, but I have problems actually reaching that goal. This problem is basically due to not having enough time between classes to eat. I try to eat 5-6 times a day but it really just ends up being 3 BIG meals. So i was wondering if you guys had any advice on what kind of eating schedule I should make AKA what foods to eat, when to take protein shakes, etc..

This is what my schedule looks like right now:

Breakfast (7:20 AM): 5 eggs (2 whole and 3 egg whites) - A protein shake with a cup of oats, 2 tsp of Peanut Butter, and a banana. GREAT BREAKFAST i could eat this everyday of my life

Mid-Meal (9:30 AM): Pretty much nothing right now

Lunch (11:30 - 12): Whatever our cafeteria makes plus a couple of PB&J sandwiches

2nd Mid Meal (2:30 - 3 PM): Also pretty non-existent as of now.

Dinner (6 - 7:30 PM): My mom is the perfect weight lifter's cook. She always makes something very high in protein so I am not worried about this part.

Bedtime: I have some Casein Protein but I have been saving it for when I have my full meal plan in place. Any suggestions/personal favs on a homemade nighttime protein shake?

So there it is. I feel like the biggest problem I have is figuring out what a Mid-Meal is supposed to be. I am not sure what is too much or what is the right type of food to be eating in between meals. The dude at GNC today said he also ate 5-6 times a day and his Mid-Meal was just a couple of protein bars. This just seems very bogus to me (maybe im wrong). Plus, I never trust those GNC guys...