Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34

Thread: Testosterone Issue !

  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by big ragu View Post
    When you say you feel so much better, what do you mean? How did you feel before compared to now?
    I had constant, general malaise, MASSIVE brain fog, horrible focus/concentration, I was irritable, I had mood swings, and I had no sex drive.

    All of that is fixed in 6 weeks, I am not over exaggerating. It is truly incredible.

    I was dealing with the above symptoms for about 2 years straight, so it is a relief. Drs kept telling me I was stressed and/or depressed and wouldn't treat me because my test levels were 20 ng/dl above their arbitrary "low" level. I was stressed and depressed because I felt like SHIT!

    Fucking assholes.
    Last edited by FearFactory; 05-16-2013 at 09:29 AM.

  2. #27
    Senior Member tom183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.V View Post
    I love how I'm back down to 1 post, incidentally. From over 10,000 to 1, back up to 200, now down to 1 again. lol.
    My post count has changed too. Not nearly as drastically as yours but mine used to be well over 3000.

  3. #28
    Cardio bunny Alex.V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Duke
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by FearFactory View Post
    I had constant, general malaise, MASSIVE brain fog, horrible focus/concentration, I was irritable, I had mood swings, and I had no sex drive.

    All of that is fixed in 6 weeks, I am not over exaggerating. It is truly incredible.

    I was dealing with the above symptoms for about 2 years straight, so it is a relief. Drs kept telling me I was stressed and/or depressed and wouldn't treat me because my test levels were 20 ng/dl above their arbitrary "low" level. I was stressed and depressed because I felt like SHIT!

    Fucking assholes.
    You basically mean the missus is now walking like this.

    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

  4. #29
    Senior Member big ragu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by FearFactory View Post
    I had constant, general malaise, MASSIVE brain fog, horrible focus/concentration, I was irritable, I had mood swings, and I had no sex drive.

    All of that is fixed in 6 weeks, I am not over exaggerating. It is truly incredible.

    I was dealing with the above symptoms for about 2 years straight, so it is a relief. Drs kept telling me I was stressed and/or depressed and wouldn't treat me because my test levels were 20 ng/dl above their arbitrary "low" level. I was stressed and depressed because I felt like SHIT!

    Fucking assholes.
    Pretty much what I thought you would say. I'm glad everything is turning around man. I don't understand doctors and the way they handle low T. If life is great with higher amounts, why not prescribe a TRT and have a great quality of life? Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Take a look at my journal, keep me on the right path: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-5-3-1-Journal

  5. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex.V View Post
    You basically mean the missus is now walking like this.

    HAHAHAHAHA

    And what remained of my Monster has now been spit out on my computer screen.














    Pun intended??????????????????????
    Last edited by FearFactory; 05-16-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  6. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by big ragu View Post
    Pretty much what I thought you would say. I'm glad everything is turning around man. I don't understand doctors and the way they handle low T. If life is great with higher amounts, why not prescribe a TRT and have a great quality of life? Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Because I am "too young". What does age have to do with it? Why is everything about trying to live as long as you can? I never understood that. Let's assume arbitrarily that TRT might give me complications later in life, when I am like 70 (it probably won't, but that is what the Drs like to tell people)

    1) How do I know if I am even going to make it that far?
    2) Why would I want to give up quality of life in the most important years so I can live longer in my shittier years? Makes zero sense to me.

  7. #32
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,698
    Quote Originally Posted by FearFactory View Post
    Because I am "too young". What does age have to do with it? Why is everything about trying to live as long as you can? I never understood that. Let's assume arbitrarily that TRT might give me complications later in life, when I am like 70 (it probably won't, but that is what the Drs like to tell people)

    1) How do I know if I am even going to make it that far?
    2) Why would I want to give up quality of life in the most important years so I can live longer in my shittier years? Makes zero sense to me.
    Because they are worried about malpractice AND OR they are like most people and sorely uneducated relative to testosterone and health.


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

  8. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Because they are worried about malpractice AND OR they are like most people and sorely uneducated relative to testosterone and health.
    True.

    What do you think about how I responded? I know you said you liked the shots better, but I must say I am impressed. Maybe Axiron is just that much better than Androgel.

  9. #34
    Administrator chris mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    12,698
    Quote Originally Posted by FearFactory View Post
    True.

    What do you think about how I responded? I know you said you liked the shots better, but I must say I am impressed. Maybe Axiron is just that much better than Androgel.
    I think it is great!


    AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Similar Threads

  1. Help me out with a routine issue here
    By Questor in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 10:35 PM
  2. fat issue
    By frankm007 in forum Bodybuilding & Weight Training
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 02:21 PM
  3. issue with gf...
    By sysopt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 12:45 AM
  4. for those who know the law - cop issue
    By frankm007 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:59 PM
  5. Issue 2
    By syntekz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2002, 10:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •