Thread: Atlarges preworkout

Atlarges preworkout

Here's my honest review of the new preworkout.

Taste 10/10
    I can honestly say the peach mango is the best tasting pre workout I have ever tried. And I've gone through them all. Jack3d, assault, noxplode, craze, both of sctivations formulations, as well as other bottled ready to drink. I would drink this any time of the day. Chris consider making your bcaa product in this same exact flavor !
    For whoever tries it put a few ice cubes in the shaker cup and enjoy!

Mixability 9/10
    1 scoop, 12 oz water, few ice cubes, shake it up in shaker cup for 5 seconds and that's it.

Energy
    For this instead of a number I rather just explain. If you are looking for a preworkout to make you jittery, and all weird this isn't for you ! Instead this product offers a nice steady energy without the feeling of your heart jumping out of your chest. I also feel an increase in focus while I take it. From what I researched these ingredients need to be taken on a regular basis to really feel their effects. And I've only tried it 3 times so I can't really give an exact feedback on the strength and endurance gains from using it. I will post back when I'm about halfway done with it.

I do recommend others try it and see how it works for you! I also want to mention I am able to fall asleep without a problem after taking this about 4 hours after my workout which is a plus because sometimes because of my work I can't get to the gym till the late PM and some preworkouts will not let me sleep for HOURS after using them.
    Last edited by amz916; 04-15-2013 at 01:04 PM.

I should be getting mine sometime tomorrow. My first worry was getting jittery, but during a sale I decided to try it. So far, from what people have written, such as yourself, I would guess I'm not going to get that uncomfortable feelings.

Are you taking it just pre-workout or everyday? I know you're not suppose to drink caffeine if you take this, and I can go without a caffeinated beverage, but I do like my Coke Zero every now and again, or green tea. Plus, if these are benifits that can be seen taking it only the 3 or 4 days a week you train, that means each bag lasts that much longer.

Thanks for the review. Update us as you go along. Hopefully I can chime in as well.
    Ban Censors Don’t Let ___ Stop___
    Love Your Enemies - It Really Messes with Their Minds

I'm just taking it preworkout. I have a pretty high caffeine tolerance. During the day ill usually have a large Starbucks coffee before work and I'm fine taking the preworkout later.

Thanks for the review!!!

I would just stick with pre-workout for its use unless you want the energy on other days. No problem taking it daily if you desire.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Thanks for the review!!!

I would just stick with pre-workout for its use unless you want the energy on other days. No problem taking it daily if you desire.
    I was wondering about that. I have some very intense, long, constantly on my feet, need to stay focused 12 hour days and always find myself waiting to nap or something. Was hoping someone would say "Sure, use then too, no harm."

I can't give a decent review on pre-workout just yet because I've only taken it once, and only half a scoop. That said, the half-scoop worked it's magic on me and I had a great time at the gym, lifting just as hard but not feeling as tired as I normally would and not getting that feeling of 'giving up a bit early'. Not sure if my tolerance for caffeine is low, I did go to sleep that night but would wake up every 3 hours and go right back to sleep. Could've been stress. That was Friday, next day at the gym is Monday...still thinking of taking a half scoop for tomorrows 12 hour shift...

Keep making this...

A nice combination I'm going which I'm really liking is at larges preworkout and hemavol by I force. Very nice addition. It's a no2 booster. Greats pumps. My veins come out !

Quote Originally Posted by synonymous View Post
    I was wondering about that. I have some very intense, long, constantly on my feet, need to stay focused 12 hour days and always find myself waiting to nap or something. Was hoping someone would say "Sure, use then too, no harm."

I can't give a decent review on pre-workout just yet because I've only taken it once, and only half a scoop. That said, the half-scoop worked it's magic on me and I had a great time at the gym, lifting just as hard but not feeling as tired as I normally would and not getting that feeling of 'giving up a bit early'. Not sure if my tolerance for caffeine is low, I did go to sleep that night but would wake up every 3 hours and go right back to sleep. Could've been stress. That was Friday, next day at the gym is Monday...still thinking of taking a half scoop for tomorrows 12 hour shift...

Keep making this...
    Will do!

Keep in mind you will acclimate to the caffeine with regular use.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

You're Being Lied To JohnnyRingo's Avatar
    Bodybuilding.coms new PRE will provide good competition, and cheaper per serving. Good to see that CM made it into an Atlarge product.
    Last edited by JohnnyRingo; 04-25-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Weakest person on the forum, and my bench is higher than my squat.

Will do!

Keep in mind you will acclimate to the caffeine with regular use.
    I'm not sure how to pose this question, it may sound a bit stupid, but is 3 days a week still 'regular use'? Or is there enough time between it (Taking Mon-Wed-Fri) that I won't be as used to the caffeine? Will I eventually no longer feel as much of an energy burst as I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
    Bodybuilding.coms new PRE will provide good competition, and cheaper per serving. Good to see that CM made it into an Atlarge product.
    Looks like a decent product, but suffers from the supplement industry norm of under-dosing most of the key ingredients.
    Last edited by chris mason; 04-26-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by synonymous View Post
    I'm not sure how to pose this question, it may sound a bit stupid, but is 3 days a week still 'regular use'? Or is there enough time between it (Taking Mon-Wed-Fri) that I won't be as used to the caffeine? Will I eventually no longer feel as much of an energy burst as I do now?
    I think that over time you will be just fine. You could always take 1/2 dose on off days just to help acclimate.

I think that over time you will be just fine. You could always take 1/2 dose on off days just to help acclimate.
    That's the thing, I don't want to acclimate to it...I like the feeling it's giving me. I want to feel that ENERGY every time I drink it. Will that feeling fade or will it still be there, but less so? Time will tell, great supplement...

You're Being Lied To JohnnyRingo's Avatar
    Looks like a decent product, but suffers from the supplement industry norm of under-dosing most of the key ingredients.
    But not terribly like 95% of the things out there. The bcaa complex is good, the creatine, citrulline and beta alanine could definitely be bumped up a couple grams, but its still more than most pres. I was more impressed by the full disclosure. None of the "endurance complex di creatine malate turtle shell" stuff.

in comparison
    Last edited by JohnnyRingo; 04-27-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Weakest person on the forum, and my bench is higher than my squat.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
    But not terribly like 95% of the things out there. The bcaa complex is good, the creatine, citrulline and beta alanine could definitely be bumped up a couple grams, but its still more than most pres. I was more impressed by the full disclosure. None of the "endurance complex di creatine malate turtle shell" stuff.

in comparison
    I do agree it is better on disclosure and dosing than most.

In terms of the cost difference you noted, we are talking 30 cents per serving. You should give our product a try.