Hey guys! How are you all? As you can probably see, I'm a new member. (BUT, I've been lurking around for quite some time).

I've been meaning to workout for a long time, but my academics have been keeping me ridiculously preoccupied! I was able to get the summer off this year (In a 4 year Accelerated Med program...no breaks, whatsoever. A day off for Christmas, then back to examinations. The only reason i have a few months off is because I took a leave of absence, needed to get back to see my family, a member isn't doing too well and I figure I'd spend as much time with her while she's still on Earth.. )

ANYWAYS! Getting back on topic..

Before all of this, I used to workout for a couple of months (4-5 months? 3x a week. very beginner) and dieted. I stopped when I started school, at the time I was around 165 lbs.

During the classes, I was overwhelmed with examinations/rotations/etc and found myself having less and less time to eat properly. Coffee + books was my diet. At the end, after about 4-5 months in the med program I dropped was surprised I dropped to 140 lbs! My health was in danger, I knew I wasn't eating too well, let alone keep up with my old workout routine.

After my break, I started to eat normally (I won't lie, I ate alot of bad foods.... Fried chicken/rice, etc) and my weight shot back up to around 160.

I went back into my workout routine and went on a 1400 calorie diet. I did not count my macros, I just maintained a deficit while lifting 3x a week.
I was losing about 1-2 lbs a week.

Now I'm down to about 150lbs, and I've decided to incorporate the proper macros to my cutting routine so I can burn the fat while gaining the muscle.

Here's my information:
Male
150 lbs
5'9"
I don't really know my body fat percentage, but comparing images and such, I'd say it's about 23-24%?

From what I can tell, cutting to lose fat and maintain muscle requires one to reduce their caloric intake by 500 calories from their BMR.
My BMR is 1875, so I would have to eat about 1375 cals a day.

Doing a 40/40/20 split, this would mean I'd need to consume:
137.5 grams of protein (550 cals)
137.5 grams of carbs (550 cals)
30.5 grams of fats (275 cals)

As for my workout routine, here's what I'm doing. (I have weights/dumbbells at home which I use.. I find this more convenient for me..)

Workout A:
Squats w/ 2 41lb dumbbells: 3 sets, 9 reps
Pushups: 3 sets 10 reps
Chinups: 3 sets, 6 reps
Flat Dumb bell press: 3 sets, 8 reps w/ two 31lb db's
Incline DBP: 3 sets, 8 reps w/ two 31lb db's
Decline DBP: 3 sets, 8 reps w/ two 31lb db's
Decline DB fly's: 3 sets, 8 reps w/ two 31lb db's
Tricep curls: 3 sets, 6 reps, 60lbs

Workout B:
Dumbbell Deadlifts: 5 sets, 12 reps 41lbs (I need to increase the weights on these...but I ran out of weights!)
Bicep curls w/ dumbbell: 31lbs, 3 sets, 8 reps
Incline Bicep curls: 25lbs 3 sets, 8 reps
Concentration curls: 25lbs, 3 sets, 8 reps
Shoulder press: 36lbs, 3 sets, 8 reps
Decline sit ups: 2 sets, 25 reps
Planks: 1 minute and 10 seconds, 3 sets
Leg raise: 50 seconds, 3 sets

I alternate between workout A and B 3x a week, M/W/F

My question is, would my diet be optimal for this routine? Or should I change some things?

Thank you all for your inputs!!