Thread: My spare tire (mid section fat)

My spare tire (mid section fat)

I've noticed that since around April I've started to put a lot of extra weight on along my mid section. My mom says this is because I haven't grown in a while and I'm getting ready to grow again. I don't really believe that though. Is it true, or am I just getting fat? I'm 15 right now, turning 16 in about 3 weeks.

I wannabebig!
    your just getting fat

Wannabebig Member
    Yeah I agree! Start to overlook your diet. I bet there is a lot of junkfood in it.
    I dont just say this to be rude, I think it is time to do something about the problem before it get even worse

Fredde
    Be hard or be nothing at all!

Okay, thats what I figured. Do you think it would be enough to just cut out the junkfood and not worry about cardio right yet? I've been working out of town with my dad a lot working long days so I dont have much time to exercise or goto the gym. I won't be able to get back seriously until the fall. I'll cut out the junk and try to swim more in my pool. Thanks again guys!

Yes cardio!

Man, if you are planning on reversing those love handels, and you cant get to a gym or lift, you should be doing some form of cardio on top or cutting out the junk food. Dont kid yourself. You can take a couple minutes out of your day for a little time jogging or riding the bike.

read as much as you can about diet. use the search button. don't worry bro, you can take care of that fat easy.

Well my job is labor focused and including traveling time they are 13 hour days from the time we leave the hotel until the time we get back. 11.5 of those hours are actually working. We dont stop for lunch, all we do is eat a few apples during the day then have a big dinner. Would that be enough to shed those pounds? I cant really do any cardio until I'm finished working because I'm just too tired at the end of the day.