Thread: New SLRDL PR :)

New SLRDL PR :)

Haven't posted here in a while, wasn't really sure which section to put this in, because I don't know ANY other lifters who do SINGLE-LEG RDLs (NOT stiff-legged, as the acronym most likely implied).

This is one of my favorite lifts and I feel like it is a very underrated one as well. It has helped me with my balance and proprioception A LOT since my last knee surgery (shouldn't be hard to tell which knee is my bad one by looking...).

5'11.5", 215 in the video. Was aiming for only 230, but ended up destorying my PR from 2 weeks ago, which was 225 each leg.

Well, good job on the PR.

As for the exercise, what is your best standard deadlift 1RM (conventional or sumo)?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    Well, good job on the PR.

As for the exercise, what is your best standard deadlift 1RM (conventional or sumo)?
    I'm not sure anymore. I'm pretty sure I compressed my disk about 3 1/2 months ago when my dog tripped me down the stairs (LOL), and I haven't maxed since then. I've tried to rest it, but the last thing I want is to have a fourth straight football season robbed from me, so I've just lifted with it with not really any problems...

However, I think I can get at least 500. That much I can say.
    Last edited by Falcon63; 06-18-2013 at 04:36 AM.