Hey guys, haven't been on this site in ages, nor have I been to the gym in quite a while either. Been considering purchasing some equipment for home use so I can get back into the swing of things. My hope was that by posting here I could get some constructive feedback on the products I've selected.

Thanks, and here's the list:

Treadmill: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0065MSH48/ -- Gimmicky or worth it? Is there a better one for the same or less money?

Rack: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FPVTL6/ -- I'm adamant about lifting in a cage, but my basement only has 76" ceiling, this was the only 72" rack I could find.

Bar: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZU85NC/ -- Seems pretty basic right?

Bench: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JJM38S/ -- I don't need anything fancy for benching, but is this one ok you think? Otherwise I found this one for around the same price: www.amazon.com/dp/B002QJZAE4/

Total invested up to that point would be about $1340 after shipping and I'd still need to get some plates and a stand. I know that I could find good deals used and on craigslist but I'm particular to a fault and would much prefer to buy all my stuff new, I just want to find good deals, and make sure it's all quality so that I can use it for years to come.

Thanks very much for any feedback you guys can offer.

Some stats about me:
27, out of shape, probably 170-180 lbs. Been living a sedentary lifestyle the last 2-3 years and am really sick of feeling like crap all the time. Thinking about going with Starting Strength for the first 6 months to get back into the swing of things and then seeing what feels right from there.