Thread: Bulking with High metabolism

Hybrid View

Wannabebig New Member

Bulking with High metabolism

Okay so first my weight in the mornings no clothing is 150-152 depending on food intake. I lift heavy in the gym 4 times a week (squats, dead lifts, bench, etc. the whole course). I eat 3 meals a day and snack a little as well. I also take Platinum Hydro-Builder (1 and half-2 scoops) per shake one post work out a day. For pre-work out I take C4 2 scoops. My problem is gaining, I have a very little fat percentage all around mostly upper body of course. It's obvious I am not intaking enough food because i'm not gaining. Can anyone suggests supplements, snacks, and meals? I have high metabolism and I am pretty active throughout the day. My goal weight is 170.
    Last edited by grantd123; 08-04-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Don't stress on the high metabolism. Focus on the meals and snacks, not the supplements. Some random things that have worked for me:

Milk
    Adding a couple spoons of olive oil to pretty much everything
    Various nuts
    Make sandwiches, deck them out with condiments and meat
    Steak...and some more steak
    A Bako Shake (forum search it)

Make sure your training is in line and just kick some ass. The rest will come with HARD WORK.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 475
    Dead: 500

"All people dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous ones, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

Approx how many calories are you consuming in one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
    Approx how many calories are you consuming in one day?
    Figure this out and then increase it consistently each and every day.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54

If you do increase you calories, I would try to my hardest to make sure they come from quality foods.

Add 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter and a glass of milk to each meal. You shouldnt have an issue gaining almost a pound a week. Most fat gains on bulks are a result of 1) your training program 2) your genetic dispositions 3) how many Calories you're consuming above your maintenance. Another harsh reality is you may not be able to eat enough Calories from so called "clean" foods unless you can make it a full time job.
    First Bulk pics VS Starting pics, take a look!! http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=1#post1616109

Progress pics of a cut using bodyweight only movements http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...45#post2405745

Generally, if you read a piece of advice on the internet, assume it's wrong until proven otherwise. This applies especially to "conventional wisdom". -Belial