Thread: TRX Whole body blast

TRX Whole body blast

Here is a TRX whole body blast I implement with my figure and bikini competitors in certain programs for their cardio. Typically you would do each exercise back to back with no rest in between then rest 30-45 sec after the circuit and repeat 5-6 times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltcr80Bs_KY
    Last edited by Allen Cress; 08-28-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Is this meant for the ladies mainly? You went through your first round like it was nothing. How would you make it harder? Or is it when you get to the 3rd, 4th circuit you really start to feel it?
    Ban Censors Donít Let ___ Stop___
    Love Your Enemies - It Really Messes with Their Minds

Quote Originally Posted by synonymous View Post
    Is this meant for the ladies mainly? You went through your first round like it was nothing. How would you make it harder? Or is it when you get to the 3rd, 4th circuit you really start to feel it?
    I have had my male clients do it as well depending on the program. Make sure your reps are 10-20 on each exercise, not the 5 or so I did in the video as it was just to show the exercises. By the end of the 2nd round your heart rate should definitely be elevated along with your O2 debt. Make sure the exercises are done with power and control.

What are you using in the cage? The rope, grip, band like device attached to the cage? I've never seen them here...I'd have to come up with a way to 'modify' what I do have at the gym. Any suggestions? Would like to give this a try!

ETA: Does this look like something worth picking up? Or is this the 'brand' overpriced version? It would be nice to get in workouts on days that you can't make it to the gym. Not sure if this is something you would recommend to supplement going to the gym but I'd imagine it better than just sitting in the computer chair wasting away the day without any work...
    Last edited by synonymous; 08-29-2013 at 07:02 AM.

What are you using in the cage? The rope, grip, band like device attached to the cage? I've never seen them here...I'd have to come up with a way to 'modify' what I do have at the gym. Any suggestions? Would like to give this a try!

ETA: Does this look like something worth picking up? Or is this the 'brand' overpriced version? It would be nice to get in workouts on days that you can't make it to the gym. Not sure if this is something you would recommend to supplement going to the gym but I'd imagine it better than just sitting in the computer chair wasting away the day without any work...
    Its a TRX, that's the brand, but there are other suspension trainers out there.

That's it, but no need to get that version just buy the Home version or go on ebay and you can probably find one cheaper.

In your opinion, is the home version rugged enough? Looking at them it seems they really vary in quality and anchoring options. Still checking around though.