Thread: Body Fat Test

Hybrid View

Body Fat Test

The most accurate methods to test body fat percentage are Under water weighing, the Bod pod, and Dexa scanning. These are typically pretty expensive tests. Today I had a Dexa scan. My goal this off season was to stay pretty lean while adding some size and to make contest prep easier on the body with less fat to lose. I weighed in at 212 lbs and my body fat was 7.8 %.

So I say I'm exactly where I wanted to be and actually a little lower than I thought. I was shooting to start prep around 9-10% so I know I have some room to play with the rest of the year.

Allen, That's awesome! I also have similar goals going into my off season. I'm still gonna be working with my coach and following a functional keto diet, so I hopefully stay around 10-12 percent. I would love to bounce ideas off of you as far as coaching goes.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Bryduck View Post
    Allen, That's awesome! I also have similar goals going into my off season. I'm still gonna be working with my coach and following a functional keto diet, so I hopefully stay around 10-12 percent. I would love to bounce ideas off of you as far as coaching goes.

Matt
    Anytime. Also I am going to start doing video blogs on my youtube channel because I've been getting a lot of requests for it. Proper coaching and how to's will be one of the topics I will touch on.