The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

New Products and Suppliers

We want everyone to know that all of the inventory issues we have been experiencing for the past 6 months or so will soon be a thing of the past. We are contracting with new suppliers who will not screw us over with lies about delivery dates and will be improving our products across the board. Keep your eyes out for our new products and releases.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Rob Schilke | GFX Designer thecityalive's Avatar
    good news.
    My road to powerlifting:
    ===thecityalive is dead meat===
    Current RAW PRs:
    Bench: 255 (9/30/13)
    Dead: 515 (9/2/13)
    Squat: 435 (9/26/13)
    Total: 1205 lbs.
    twitter @thecityalive

Awesome Chris. Way to make great products even better.
    Best Lifts unequipped
    Best lifts Equipped

Thankfully Representing AtLarge Nutrition and EliteFTS

*** IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ***

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know what we have in the works.

As all of our loyal customers know we have been experiencing some horrendous inventory concerns for the past 6+ months. We have sold out of products repeatedly and experienced extended delays in getting them back in-stock (especially our proteins). This very unfortunate situation has been the result of our dealings with one key supplier. The supplier in question repeatedly lied to us about delivery times. They continuously provided us with excuse after excuse about why they could not deliver as promised as well as made repeated promises they would fix things moving forward. NONE of it came to fruition, and worst of all, they would attempt to blame us for their own lies and deceit. We would place orders with promises of 6 week delivery times, and then wait 8, 10, 12, and even 16+ weeks for delivery. As I am sure you understand; you cannot run a business like that. You cannot possibly plan and order accordingly. This situation was additionally exacerbated by our experiencing growth at the same time our supplier chose to screw us over… I cannot properly express my own personal feelings of frustration and anger towards the ownership of this supplier. They strung me along for what I can only believe is greed, greed for the monies I was paying them.

You might wonder why we did not simply switch supplier(s). Doing so is not easy and the end product is affected. So, to change supplier is to effectively change your product.

I finally made the difficult decision to switch suppliers about two months ago. I had new protein formulas (the BLACK Series for both Nitrean+ and Opticen+) I wanted to release, and updates to other products, and saw this is the perfect time to make a move. The negative of this decision is that we will be out of several products until I can finalize the new versions with the new suppliers. I have already come to an agreement with a supplier for the Nitrean+ and Opticen+ BLACK Series and am near to an agreement with the balance of our products. I am also working on a few entirely new products. I am very excited to say that Nitrean+ BLACK Series will launch this week. Opticen+ BLACK Series will be next.

Bottom line, the reliability we have offered for the past 10+ years will be back in full swing in short order. I truly and genuinely appreciate ALL of you who have stuck with us this past 6 months. It honestly amazes me how cool most of you have been through this entire process. Your loyalty and trust in AtLarge and myself mean the world to me. You have my personal commitment that the tough times in terms of product availability will be a thing of the past in the very near future (this week with Nitrean+ BLACK Series!). Thank you!

For those of you new to our brand, or considering giving us a try, order Nitrean+ BLACK Series and I guarantee you will see why we have such a loyal customer base. It will be the best protein supplement you have ever used bar none.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

After being a huge fan of ALN for many years I am eagerly awaiting this, it is tough to solely keep using your products when they are out of stock (as I am sure you know). I look forward to not having to go use other products I find inferior.
    6'1", 215lbs

Deadlift - 475, Front Squat - 320, Back Squat - 405

"For those of you new to our brand, or considering giving us a try, order Nitrean+ BLACK Series and I guarantee you will see why we have such a loyal customer base. It will be the best protein supplement you have ever used bar none."

I will definitely give your Black series a try.

Sounds like you went through some frustrating times but it's good to know you've got it all straightened out!
    Last edited by Alinshop; 10-29-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Trust me, it has been VERY frustrating...

Any news on when these issues will be cleared up? It's been 6 months since this announcement and I still see the same issue. I'm just curious, I refer a lot of business to ALN and with these issues it makes it very hard to do so.

Thanks!