Weighed 290 even. I felt great. Warm ups went up like air. I think I took it for granted because I could not touch my 855 opener. I probably could have tucked harder, but like I said, weight felt light and took things for granted. It hovered and I just had them take it. I decided to go 900 on my second. It felt great in my hands. Took a little longer to touch than I would have liked. Finally touched and started to shoot up pretty well, then my foot slipped out. I was just spent on the third. It took a while to get that in also and then I could only push it about halfway.

My take away from this. God does not want me to drop to 242 and go full meet raw yet, if ever. That's why he yanked my right foot up on the first attempt at 900. Considering teammate Casey Williams went 2k raw at 242 over the weekend, that might be another message as well.

Seriously though, like I say in the video, hard work is never wasted. It was an awesome training cycle. I know I worked hard. I can't ask for anymore than that. It did not provide the results I wanted but it will contribute to them down the road. I just learn what I can and move forward. It's not like I would not have been training anyway.

The one thing I do not like is bombing. Chris Taylor was in my class/division (although full meet) and I at the very least need to compete. If I cannot get a reasonable opener to touch, then I need to open with a bigger shirt. I don't want to fall into the category of bench attempter.

So I think I will spend some more time going after a big equipped bench. Like my boy Brian Holloway said "What the hell else are you going to do?" Just need to evaluate a few things. Stay tuned.