Thread: Builking up

Wannabebig Member

Builking up

I've got a question for you guys. I've been working out for a couple of years now but I just can't seem to get any bigger!

I've increased what I eat. Porridge for breakfast, then scramble egg, chicken for lunch, protein shake and then more chicken or beef for dinner with plenty of vegetables.

I'm quite toned but I just can't seem to increase my body mass.

Anyone got any tips?

Cheers

eat more
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Wannabebig Member

Bulking up

Like, how much more?

Breakfast - Big bowl of porridge

Glass of orange juice

Banana

Mid morning - Three scrambled eggs

I then work out

Protein shake

Lunch - Chicken breast with vegetables

Evening meal - Chicken stirfry or Beef.

Apple, orange

Is this not enough?

definatly not enough..too low on protein, good carbs and fats
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Back at it
    I weigh 170 pounds but try to eat 225 grams of protien... your numbers arn't nearly enough. Eat 2 chicken breasts at a time, add another meal, and drink a low car protein shake right before going to bed.

HOWEVER, I always ate enough but got stuck with not being able to grow much like you. That's when I had to change the way I worked out, so I reccomend posting your weekly workout routine for critique.

I weigh 170 pounds but try to eat 225 grams of protien... your numbers arn't nearly enough. Eat 2 chicken breasts at a time, add another meal, and drink a low car protein shake right before going to bed.
    Why low carb? He trying to gain size remember, and no the carbs overnight do not automatically mean fat. protein shake would definetly not be a prime choice of overnight nutrients. You want the slowest digested protein and carbs you can find, and thats most likely not going to be in a protein shake.
    My favorite bedtime snack is outmeal and cottage cheese (separate). Mmmmm, don't be afraid to make this meal big either, after all your not going to be eating for another... well however long you sleep.
    accuflex - LOLZZZZ!!!11one1!! SOEM PPL WORK THRE ARMZ!!!!11!! LETS KILL THEM111

"You can fake effort with grunts and clanging weights but quiet, consistent hard work coupled with gradual strength increases earns universal respect in gyms" - Steve Colescott

I'd rather Situation be a member of this board. -Joey54