Hello to all. My name is Mark and this is my first post here. I've attached a drawing that I did for a future webcomic book that I'm working on. It's called "Cycle-Bolt" and it's based on science fiction. In this attached image, I show the main character lifting weights, as he is bench pressing. I have two questions, first question is, my character is 28 years old, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighs around 225. He has been lifting weights since about age 15. He's also been in the military and he's fairly strong. So, on average, with this information, how much should this man be able to bench press?

Second question, in the attached image, you can see that he is lifting a very high amount of weights; probably a lot more then any average weight lifter. I drew that image to show him (after) he has received his (superpowers), that makes him more like Superman or some other super strong superhero. So my last question is, counting those plates on the bar, how much weight does that come out to? How much weight is he lifting in that image? Just a ballpark guess would be fine. Thank you very much for answering my two questions.

Page12_panel5.jpg