Thread: Cortisol Blocker

Cortisol Blocker

Would there be any long-term effects for a female taking a cortisol/estrogen inhibitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ritzol View Post
    Would there be any long-term effects for a female taking a cortisol/estrogen inhibitor?
    Yes, of course. With that said I am not a doctor nor a pharmacist. Has this been prescribed to her, and why?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I bought some neon intercept and then decided it was a bad idea. Returned it to GNC only to have the sales clerk try to sell me Erase Pro. Idiots.

If I'm returning a product because it's an aromatase inhibitor why would you think I'm interested in a different one?

I had not been seeing any results with the nutrition plan I was on and was looking for a boost, but that's not it. So.. onwards.

GNC will try to sell a twinkie to a diabetic. My experience with OTC e blockers was a waste of money and time. 3 months of blood work showed minimal change to high e levels. Some report "feelings" of change, but I never felt anything and my blood work told me everything I needed to know.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

Quote Originally Posted by Mark! View Post
    GNC will try to sell a twinkie to a diabetic. My experience with OTC e blockers was a waste of money and time. 3 months of blood work showed minimal change to high e levels. Some report "feelings" of change, but I never felt anything and my blood work told me everything I needed to know.
    I get my blood tested more than average for a few reasons. Part of me has wanted to try certain popular OTC "testosterone boosters" (which in my opinion are a waste for several reasons) and see which, if any, would impact my normal T-levels. Just for fun.
    (Raw)
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 475
    Dead: 500

"All people dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous ones, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

I never messed with any OTC test booster crap. Once I found out I had low T I went straight to a low t clinic, and then realized how idiotic they can be and switched to a well regarded endo and she's kept me at a respectable level both T and e2 wise. After the initial monthly testing, I only get blood drawn once every 3-6 months unless we change something.
    "Light Weight"

260's by May

Quote Originally Posted by Mark! View Post

Very true. GNC is the last place I would go to buy anything supplement related.

GNC is absolute garbage in their marketing approach. More times than not you are getting crap advice from people who have no experience other than reading the back of the label.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym