The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Threaded View

Charles Fay Training Log Nummer Zwei

I had a log on this website for a good while, unfortunately when the site crashed, my logs were lost here and i did not start up again and just maintained my log on the badattitude website. For anyone interested i have competed in the 275 and 308 weight classes, multi ply in the APF. My best lifts are 1058, 660, 733 2414@275 and 1008, 688, 738 2424@308. My last meet was southern states where i did pretty well but tore my already damage pec on my left side. As a result i have been gradually coming back from that and have been doing alot of highland games practice. I competed at my 2nd games in January and got PRs in the weight for height with 14ft and the heavy hammer with 74' 10. I am just an Amatuer B in Highland games and dont have a throwing background, so it is not natural for me and i have alot of improvement. I compete again march 1 in Ft Lauderdale. Hopefully i can get back on the platform this fall. Otherwise i am a Firefighter/Paramedic at a very busy fire department and am a very new parent, so i work my training around my life and work.
    Last edited by Charles Fay; 02-15-2014 at 04:49 AM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!