The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Working out with John Meadows

This past week I went to Columbus to get a few workouts in with John Meadows. We trained Legs, Chest, and Back. We talked shop for about 90 min after each workout bouncing ideas off each other and talked about some of the things we did back in the day. I also had John look at my posing and made some tweaks to bring out my best. We were going to train at Elite fts but Dave was in the Bahamas. It was a great time and I will be heading back up in about 4-5 weeks to do it again and I'll be about 5 weeks out from my contest. John's a very humble and genuine guy and it was nice to talk to someone who has been in this industry as long as I have and made some of the same dumb mistakes along the way.

Here is a video of a triple set we did on Leg day. We did 6 rounds of this and this is the last round. This was after 5 sets leg curls and 4 sets leg extensions. We ended the workout with standing leg curls and glute work.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Good work! Thanks for posting the video.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Cress View Post
    This past week I went to Columbus to get a few workouts in with John Meadows. We trained Legs, Chest, and Back. We talked shop for about 90 min after each workout bouncing ideas off each other and talked about some of the things we did back in the day. I also had John look at my posing and made some tweaks to bring out my best. We were going to train at Elite fts but Dave was in the Bahamas. It was a great time and I will be heading back up in about 4-5 weeks to do it again and I'll be about 5 weeks out from my contest. John's a very humble and genuine guy and it was nice to talk to someone who has been in this industry as long as I have and made some of the same dumb mistakes along the way.

Here is a video of a triple set we did on Leg day. We did 6 rounds of this and this is the last round. This was after 5 sets leg curls and 4 sets leg extensions. We ended the workout with standing leg curls and glute work.

It would be an honor to work out with JM, he is definitely a class act. Sounds like a brutal leg workout. When is your contest and what class will you compete in?